Weber Summit E-670 60000 BTU Propane BBQ
- 60,000 BTU propane grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Four stainless steel burners and a side burner offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 769-sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 39 burgers at once
- 145-sq. in. warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve
- Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor is enhanced by separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system lets you fire up the grill only where you need the heat
- LED tank scale and a precision fuel gauge ensure simple use with your propane tank (not included)
- Porcelain-enameled lid features a polished handle and trim, built-in thermometer, and painted aluminum end caps for durability and style
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Very Impressive- May 18, 2018
The Summit E-670 was delivered by a freight company and I was impressed by the way it was 85% pre-assembled and packaged from the factory. The knobs light up at night and give it a professional look. The lights mounted on the hood handle are very functional for cooking. The outside burner works very good for cooking (good btu's rating).The searing burner works well even though it uses three of the center burners for searing. These are some of the pros that come to my mind. Now the the cons. It's very hard to control the heat we have tried to cook ribs on this grill with no success (rib jerky). We recently purchased a Weber premium limited kettle grill for controlled heat cooking great combination between the two for outdoor cooking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Longevity- October 6, 2019
Bought this grill in 2012 to replace my Viking gas grill that was damaged by a tree branch in a early October snow storm. Always had to use a lighter with the Viking. Igniter never worked even after a technician came to the house to repair. No issues with Weber. Always works & cooks to perfection ( oh, maybe that is the chef ! ) The only issue I have is the chrome handles. I live on the ocean & the salt is peeling the lightly coated chrome from the handles. Hopefully I can replace then next summer season.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid performance, great versatility- January 12, 2018
I’ve had this grill now for a few months and thoroughly enjoy its versatility and performance. I don’t always need the entire grill to cook, but with the large grill area, I can use all or only part of it to tailor my needs to the size crowd I’m cooking for. The sear station is another welcome feature. It gets very hot when needed to quickly sear and seal any piece of meat. The built in rotisserie is also very handy as I was always looking for and assembling my old one with my previous grill. The one improvement I would recommend is to upgrade the wheel casters to something along the lines of a 3 or 4 inch rubber locking caster. This is a heavy grill and would roll so much easier with these type of casters. It would also add a nice “upgrade touch” seeing as how expensive this grill already is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.