Weber Summit S-470 48800 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
- 48,800 BTU natural gas grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Four stainless steel burners along with a 12,000 BTU side burner, 10,600 BTU infrared rear burner, 8,600 BTU smoker burner, 10,600 BTU sear station burner, and a stainless steel smoker box offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 580 sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 30 burgers at once
- 112 sq. in. warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve
- 9mm solid stainless steel cooking grates and flavourizer bars ensure heat is distributed evenly across the cooking surface
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with a flip-up motor and a stainless steel smoker box enable flavourful cooking of whole chickens, beef briskets, pork roasts, and other large cuts
- Grill-out handle lights and lighted control knobs make grilling easy and intuitive
- Includes a 10-foot flexible hose to easily connect your grill to a natural gas line
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- 10Ft Flexible Hose For Natural Gas
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
- I love this grill.- November 19, 2018
This grill has great performance for roasts and steaks. I also use the rotisserie frequently. In Northern California, we have a wet and relatively cold winter. I have had to leave it out in the elements without the cover because rats were finding the covered grill a comfortable place to build a nest. I have had no issues with corrosion. I did have a friend crank on the burner control knob without pressing it in resulting in the plastic breaking. I think that might be the only piece of plastic on the entire fabulous grill. I am now on this website looking for a replacement burner control knob.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grill good—part support very poor.- April 19, 2021
Grill is very nice. It is getting older and needs some replacement parts. The web site for parts support is basically useless. Even when entering model number (which is not enough alone) and serial number (required if you want to get close). Then almost unreadable diagrams that are not well linked. It will take 20-30 minutes to get something ordered that should have been a few clicks IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGHT THEY STILL MAKE IT FOR A CURRENT MODEL. You will endup at third parties where you don't know if it is OEM or poor quality third party parts. VERY POOR. I gave up when I couldn't get what I wanted all from one place. I will endup trying again soon. But I won't even start at Webers site.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great start, but needs a couple tweaks- November 1, 2020
So far, love the grill. Everything works well, easy to use, didn't take long to put together and start using. Dear was a new feature that worked well in our inaugural grilling. The integrated smoker box was well received and heats up quickly to add smoke flavor without a lot of hassle. There are 3 things I would fix. First, the handle covers are easily moved and/or displaced making the handles not turn or off aesthetically. Second, the power cord for the rotisserie is just too short. Even if I was closer to my outlet in the old spot for my grill, it would still be too short. Finally, adding information to the page depicting the size of gas fittings and hose would help avoid extra costs when purchasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns