Weber Summit S-660 60000 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
- 60,000 BTU natural gas grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Six stainless steel burners along with a 10,600 BTU infrared rear burner, 8,600 BTU smoker burner, and a 10,600 BTU sear station burner offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 769-sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 39 burgers at once
- 145-sq. in. warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve
- 9mm solid stainless steel cooking grates and flavourizer bars ensure heat is distributed evenly across the cooking surface
- Lighted control knobs make operation easy and intuitive
- Enclosed storage area with stainless steel doors and bottom shelf provide ample room for grilling essentials
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Rusting away- July 13, 2020
I would never buy this again. They have used such cheap screws and they are all rusting away and the covers are falling apart. I am really picky with my bbq. Clean it before and after every use. Have a company coming servicing it every year. Cover it all the time when I don’t use it. It is in regular use. And live in sunny San Diego far away from the ocean so that the weather can not be the issue. By the way the rotisserie stopped working too.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lighting is the best- June 12, 2019
I’ve only had this installed a few weeks and I’m extremely happy with the controls and the lighting....both knobs and the grates. The rotisserie is extra large and the IR burner is the greatest for rotissering. A great purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Knob are plastic and break easily- May 13, 2020
This is my 3rd Weber grill. I loved the 2 previous ones. The gas built in summit s660 built in is not constructed as well. 2 of the knobs have already cracked. Waited on hold twice an hour each time and then was disconnected.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.