Weider Pro 225 L Bench
Available online only
- This stable and versatile exercise bench is perfect for dumbbell exercises and other weightlifting workouts
- 90° seat adjustment allows you to easily adjust the bench to perform a variety of exercises and to promote proper form
- 4-roll leg lockdown feature provides comfortable stability to help make sure your exercises are more measured and controlled
- Durable sewn vinyl seats are built to last and make for more comfortable workouts
- Comes with a step-by-step exercise chart created by a certified personal trainer to help you take full advantage of every workout and get the results you're looking for
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This isn't it- July 28, 2020
The seat is on an incline for some reason and not adjustable and this prevents you from doing flat bench exercises. Only the back rest is adjustable. So basically, you can't do bench press or any type of exercise that requires you to lie flat on the bench. Next, the back rest is too short. My neck hangs out doing practically any exercise and I have no support for my head. Makes it quite uncomfortable to do any weight exercises. Perhaps this issue could have been fixed if the seat was flat, and so you would have more room to position your body. These issues could have been fixed very easily (i.e. increase length of back rest and change seat positioning from incline to flat), but sadly they aren't fixed and are the downfalls of the product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Garbage- October 5, 2020
The seat won't lay flat so bench is out of the question. The backrest is super unstable. In an upright position, it wobbles and when it's down again because of the seat you cant be bench but it has give to it. Honestly, if you are 100-150LB and not lifting that much you prob will be fine but lifting anything above 30LB I wouldn't trust this bench.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Too small with technical problems- July 23, 2020
I am 6 ft and when I am using it for bench press, I get support only till neck. The smaller sitting board can't be adjusted and always inclined only the back rest can be adjusted. This makes it difficult to use when using it as flat bench. It is a little shaky as well, but not a lot.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report