Wemo Mini Smart Plug - 2 Pack
Model Number: F7C063-CA-BDL
Web Code: 11711836
If it’s plugged into a WeMo Mini Smart Plug, you can control it from your phone, wherever you are. The Wemo Mini gives control of lamps and electronic devices whenever you want, wherever you choose, with tons of options for scheduling and automation. It's compatible with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Nest Thermostat.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Sold out online
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
Why you need this:
- Control from anywhere: Plug in a WeMo Mini Smart Plug, download the free app, and start controlling your lights and appliances from anywhere in the world, right from your smartphone or tablet. Only needs Wi-Fi with no hub or subscription required.
- Compact size: WeMo Mini features a sleek new form-factor that allows you to stack two Mini Smart Plugs in the same outlet.
- Schedule automatically: Never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Set on and off times for your lights and appliances. Sync devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically.
- Randomize lights: WeMo Mini protects your home better than a mechanical timer. "Away Mode" will turn your lights on and off randomly to make it look like you’re home even when you're not.
- Works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa: Gives you hands-free, voice control, allowing you to turn your lights, your appliances, or a whole room on or off with the power of your voice.
- Works with Nest: Nest's "home" and "away" modes can sync with your WeMo Mini for automatic control. Nest products can tell WeMo when you’re home or away, so your fan can turn off to save energy when the house is empty. Or your lights can automatically turn on when you walk in the door.
- IFTTT: "If This, Then That" is a free web-based service that lets you do amazing things with your WeMo Mini Smart Plug. Visit IFTTT.com to find "recipes" for making WeMo turn devices on and off based on real-world events, send you push notifications about device activity, and much more.