WeMo Mini Smart Plug (F7C063FC)
- Control your home from anywhere: Set automatic schedules for any device that's plugged in, like synchronizing your lamp to turn on at sunset, using the free WeMo app from your compatible mobile device.
- Works with Nest: Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately), to use Nest's "home" and "away" modes to sync with your WeMo Mini for automatic control.
- IFTTT compatible: It works with IFTTT (If This, Then That) to open up a world of possibilities for your home automation setup. Create rules and schedules to control electronic functions even when you're far away, like scheduling the coffee maker to start brewing before you wake up. With IFTTT.com you can search for recipes that others have already created to make home automation even easier.
- Convenient connectivity: WeMo Mini Smart Plug uses your existing home Wi-Fi network to deliver wireless control over any connected device, such as lamps, heaters, fans, and more, without the need for expensive hubs or subscriptions.
- Powerful voice controls: Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit for convenient voice controls.
- Compact design: With its sleek form factor, WeMo Mini fits into any electrical outlet without obstructing other sockets, allowing you to plug in an additional WeMo Mini (sold separately) or another device in the same outlet.
- Wemo Mini Smart Plug
- Quick Start Quide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 291 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
- Works as intended- March 29, 2018
I bought 2 of these plugs on sale almost a year ago and they both work since then without any issues. I set them up through WeMo app without issues. I tested them with Google Home and they work but with few seconds delay (due to the cloud). However, full functionality you'll get through IFTTT. I set one for xmas tree to turn on when we are at home and off when we are away (using Nest thermostat Away/Home events). I also used them to turn on at evening when on vacation. However, using IFTTT won't work when internet is down. Best thing would be setting your own automation server at home. The only con is the price. Good purchase when they are on sale.
Not helpful (0)Report
- App doesn’t work, terrible device- October 5, 2019
It is important to know that this device does not work w a 5ghz radio. With a Google Wifi system you have to unplug your parks and walk far enough away from the router so that your phone automatically connects to the 2.4 signal. After struggling for far too long to get the unit connected, apple HomeKit says that the device needs an update. However the Wemo app offers no options. There is a splash screen that says add a device, but none of the features of the app shown on the Belkin website show up (e.g., gear icon, nothing). The app is not functional, so I’m stuck with a product that forever cannot be updated apparently. Disappointing purchase.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great once connected but a bear to connect- September 28, 2020
I have 4 WEMO smart plugs, they are great once connected but I routinely spend an hour connecting them. I like to move them around, for decorations, and it always makes me dread the setup. Most recently I’m trying to setup a plug for a Halloween display, this plug has been setup before, and it’s impossible. It’s asking me to scan the code while it’s plugged in but the code is on the back of the plug? But I figured out a workaround and took a picture of the code so I could scan that while the unit was plugged in. And still no luck. I’m on my second hour setting up a plug that was already set up earlier this year. You can do better than this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.