WeMo Wi-Fi Smart Plug
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Wi-Fi technology allows you to use this plug to seamlessly control the connected device the smart way
- Wemo app lets you control the light or device from anywhere with your smartphone
- Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant compatibility allows you to control the plug using your voice
- Schedule and timer feature enables you to customise when the light or device should turn on and off so you never leave a light on by mistake again
- Away Mode randomly turns the light on and off for added home security when you're not home
- Compact design doesn't cover the whole outlet, so you can use other outlets for other smart plugs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- It just works- November 17, 2020
This was one of the easiest setups I've ever done. Download the WeMo app, plug in the Smart Plug, launch the app and start using the plug. Bad memories of trying to set up old-style mechanical timers quickly faded away, and visions of buying a dozen more WeMo Smart Plugs danced before my eyes.... Well, not quite, but you get the idea. Highly recommended. (Note: I use iOS, so can't speak to the Android version of the app, but Belkin is a name I trust.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Trash, don't buy.- January 12, 2021
I bought two of these plugs. Took over 30 minutes to get the first one to pair with my phone. I had to Install, re-install, restart, factory reset over and over and over. Finally it pair, my schedule worked once, and now it refuses to schedule. Spent over an hour trying to get the second plug to pair, same routine of factory resetting and restarting my phone. Still can't get it to connect. Don't waste your time / money on this junk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Two of these and have had it- December 30, 2020
I am technically quite competent. I built my own computer. These devices have me questioning my sanity. One of the two I bought will not stay connected to the network and every ten days or so it comes back with “no response”. This particular one takes multiple attempts to find itself on the network to get set up and this just shouldn’t be. Even the second one has forgotten its existence twice and had to be reset once and it too has trouble finding itself on the network for setup. When I’m not home these devices are poor at reliably reporting their existence on iOS HomeKit (Are the lamps on or off? Did my house explode? Who killed baby Jane?) I’m going to try a different brand and should have searched the internet message boards because I’m not the only one who has had these problems. Wemo’s own tech support suggests unplugging and replugging the devices which is nuts when you are away like some guy in Florida pointed out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report