West Bend Breadmaker - 1.4 kg
Available online only
- Traditionally-shaped, horizontal bread pan makes 2-pound, 2.5-pound, and 3-pound loaves
- Dual knead blades thoroughly knead the dough to ensure a lighter taste and higher rise
- 12 digital settings include basic, wheat, French, sweet, dough, gluten-free, and custom for nearly endless bread possibilities
- Light, medium, and dark crust controls make it easy to customize your loaf to your preferences
- Delayed start cycle is programmable for up to 13 hours so you can have fresh bread whenever you're ready for it
- Bread Maker
- Non Stick Pan
- 2 x Kneading Blades
- Blade Removal Tool
- Measuring Cup
- Manual with Recipes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great machine! Great bread!- October 18, 2020
I bought this machine because I had a Westbend machine for 20+ years that made great bread. I modified the regular white bread recipe a little to match what I did in the old machine. I don’t use dry milk because I never use a timer. I always check the dough after it’s mixed to make sure it feels right. This machine is much lighter than the old machine but it doesn’t move on the counter. The paddles are aluminum and seem bigger and better than the old ones. I love the larger viewing window. I have only used the 2# size and the bread slices are really big, but fit nicely in the toaster. The bread loaf shape is nice a similar to a homemade loaf. I love it although it’s louder than the old machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met my expectations- December 16, 2020
I bought this WestBend breadmaker based on the last WestBend I had. I loved how it made such good bread! However, over the years, one paddle stopped functioning. It still made a pretty good bun. But I thought it was time to update. I've only used it once yet, and it passed my expectations. Plus there are added features, and a larger loaf of bread is possible. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed with this model!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Bread Maker Ever- January 3, 2021
Just add the ingredients per the instructions, set and go! I’ve had this product a month now and it is so convenient. Whether using packaged bread mixes or starting from scratch it is such an easy process. The machine does all the work and clean up is a breeze. I highly recommend this Westbend bread maker. You won’t be sorry. Excellent quality for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.