West Bend Toaster - 4-Slice - Silver
Available online only
- Four extra-wide, deep slots with self-centering guides accommodate even the thickest breads including bagels, croissants, and English muffins
- 1,500 watts of power ensures fast and efficient toasting
- Backlit bagel, waffle, defrost, and cancel function buttons make operation effortless
- Seven adjustable browning levels allow you to customize the darkness of your toast
- Anti-jam and auto shut-off functions provide safety and added piece of mind
- Slide-out crumb tray makes the toaster easy to clean
- Rear-exiting cord with base storage helps to keep your countertops neat and tidy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- It's alright.- April 22, 2021
This is a decent toaster. The main problem I have is that the "Bagel" button doesn't turn off the outside heating elements. It just increases the time. Disappointing. The purpose of having a bagel setting on a toaster is to toast the cut side of the bagel while leaving the outside chewy. I would not buy this again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best toaster ever bought- August 30, 2020
I bought this toaster for my mom and brother and they love it. The push up lever feature is great so you can remove the toast without burning your fingers!
- Best toaster ever- July 18, 2020
This the best toaster I've ever owned. It delivers on it's promise. I love the flexibility that it has to toast/defrost anything you can put in it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.