WD My Cloud Expert Series 24TB Network Attached Storage (WDBWZE0240KBK-NESN)
Sold out online
- Securely store, organise, and share videos, photos, music, and electronic documents
- Transfer speeds of 115MB/s upload and 107MB/s download for high-performance HD streaming
- Stream HD content to your media player, Smart TV, and gaming console
- Customisable RAID configurations to safeguard your media files
- Comprehensive and customisable data protection options
- Easily install and hot swap drives to instantly replace old drives or increase storage capacity
- AES 256-bit volume encryption gives you secure access to your content
- Improve reliability and performance in a 24/7 NAS environment
- Enhanced network performance and smoother, uninterrupted HD media streaming
- Automatically copy media and files from an external USB device or camera with a touch of a button
- Easily set up, manage and customise your NAS with WD’s full suite of software tools and apps
- Upload, access and share your content anytime, from anywhere with your smartphone and tablet
- Get set up in minutes, monitor your storage and easily manage users, shares, and cloud access
- Personalise your NAS experience with a full suite of third-party apps to boost your productivity
- WD 24TB My Cloud Expert Series Network Attached Storage
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply and Cable
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Running in a small company- August 13, 2015
I ordered this Network Storage to create a private cloud for a small company. The box received within few days of ordering. The WD MY CLOUD EX4100 is really powerful with nice features and options. The installation was really easy while the configuration is a little bit tricky but once understood the procedure, everything became easy and nice. I have created several account, one account per client. Also created public folder. Tried the FTP access in and out and all is working nice and fast. The only thing I wish it was there is the backup from WD MY CLOUD to DropBox (for some folders). I can't find it...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Home Server- November 28, 2017
I recently purchased this server. It is an investment but if you need a home server to store files, movies, music, etc., this is a solid option. The unit comes with 4 pre-loaded hard drives and is fairly easy to set up for non-computer savvy people. Once set up, you can easily access your data via your computing devices and/or streaming apps. Additionally, you can access files remotely via its Cloud functionality. It has worked smoothly and I haven't had any issues to date.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect solution to at-home storage- January 14, 2020
Not the easiest to setup, but not the hardest thing I've ever setup. The device works perfectly, WD's website and tutorials are a bit confusing and took some time to navigate. I'd estimate it took me 10-12 hrs to setup. Mapping computers to recognize the device was a bit of trial and error, but ended up working out. I would say this is a intermediate device to setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plenty of storage space for now- July 8, 2021
Does what it is supposed to do. This is my 2nd so that should say something. With the two I have a total of 48TB. I'll setup on as a backup unit for extremely critical files. This is not user friendly for the average user. You do need some computer knowledge or ability to ask Google the correct questions.
- Execellent NAS- April 6, 2021
Excellent NAS storage, low to no noise; good PLEX server; and good enough to backup all your Apple devices, Macs and Windows 10 Pcs with Acronis TrueImage for free. Very easy to use management interface app also. You can even backup your videos and photos automatically to this device with a WD app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.