WD My Book Pro 10TB USB 3.0 Desktop External (WDBDTB0100JSL-NESN)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Designed for creative individuals, the My Book Pro is perfect for photographers, photo curators, architects, engineers, desktop publishers, videographers, audio editors, and anyone who works with data-intensive digital files on a regular basis.
- Whether you're recording an artist or editing high-resolution footage, the massive 10TB capacity provides more than enough storage room for your photos, videos, and audio files.
- Featuring dual 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 ports and USB 3.0 compatibility, this external drive ensures lightning-fast file transfers so you can store and back up all your work in a heartbeat.
- With the speed of two 7200 RPM WD Black drives, this external desktop drive lets you pull up files in record time.
- Charge and sync your smartphones, tablets, and cameras on the fly with the handy front-access USB ports.
- Multitask at maximum speed without the need for a hub or switch. Thunderbolt technology provides single-cable convenience by allowing you to daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt 2 devices, including external hard drives, media players, 4K monitors, editing systems, and more.
- RAID processing is managed by the My Book Pro to minimize data bottlenecks and improve throughput with no impact to your computer's CPU performance.
- The RAID 0 default option stripes your data across both drives to deliver exceptional performance with increased throughput, while RAID 1 saves half the space to create a duplicate copy of your files to provide extra data protection. Pick the JBOD option if you want your computer to view and use the 2 drives as separate volumes.
- Use OS X to automatically back up all your files hourly, daily, and weekly.
- Use the My Book Pro right out of the box. It comes preformatted for Max OS X but can be reformatted for Windows if necessary.
- Just 5 inches tall and 4.28 inches wide, this compact external desktop hard drive takes up minimal space to keep your workstation clutter free.
- Dual-Drive Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage System
- Thunderbolt 2 Cable (1-meter/39.4")
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Install Guide
- Nice Unit.- July 23, 2016
Solid, well built and relatively quiet for a fan cooled housing. Plugged it into my iMac and away it went. WD Drive Utilities Software included on the drive, quick install and update. Drive is configured Raid 0 out of the box, I wanted a Raid 1 config so easily done using the WD software. For the price and quality I think this unit is hard to beat. If you use Thunderbolt you will have to disconnect that, use the USB cable to configure the drive, then unplug the USB cable and put the Thunderbolt cable back in place for normal use, I found that a bit odd but not something you have to do very often and not a big deal.
Not helpful (0)Report