Whirlpool 16 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Freezer (WZF57R16FW)
- 16 cu. ft. of capacity provides all the space you'll need for your frozen and bulk food items
- 5 full-width fixed door bins allow you to keep your most frequently used food items easily within reach
- 2 adjustable full-width shelves and 1 fixed shelf together make organizing your food a breeze
- Fast Freeze feature lowers the freezer's temperature by 10 degrees when you need to quickly preserve fresh food items by getting them off to a quick freezing start
- Electronic temperature control means you can easily choose the perfect temperature to preserve all your frozen foods
- Temperature alarm will warn you if the freezer's temperature gets too warm and puts your frozen foods at risk
- ENERGY STAR Certification means that this freezer will give you efficient cooling while using less energy and thus saving you money
- LED interior lights allow you to see what's in your freezer while using less energy than old-fashioned incandescent lights
- Frost-free defrost frees you from manually defrosting your freezer as it stops frost from ever building up in the first place
- Ice maker, which is optional, means you'll always have fresh ice available for cold drinks
- Dimensions: Width 76.84cm (30.25"); height 154.31cm (60.75"); depth 76.84cm (30.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the SPACE, the lock and a LIGHT!!!- January 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am really liking this freezer. It is no bigger than my old one but the shelving is better spaced and the bottom shelf pulls out!!!! It has a LIGHT!!! WooHoo I can actually now find what I am looking for. I also real;y like being able to lock it as well. At this point the alarm has not gone off that the door has been left open and of course that is a GOOD thing but it is a nice feature to have for that oops moment if it does get left openYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECT freezer!- June 23, 2020
We purchased this freezer a few years ago to hold extra frozen goods for our family of 6. It has been a life-saver having more frozen food storage space. It is designed well and holds a LOT of food. So far we have not experienced any issues and our foods remain frozen. I like the interior design with the door shelves for frozen veggies and the main shelves we store frozen meats. Just perfect for us!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Whirlpool Upright Freezer- October 19, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this about 2 weeks, and I'm really liking it. Very roomy. It's fairly quiet - does make random odd noises, but they're not too bad. I do wish it came with an additional shelf or two - the shelves are fairly far apart, and I think it would be better organized with additional shelving or baskets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.