Whirlpool 18" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (WDF518SAHB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Great features and tonnes of useful cycles
- Quiet Partner sound package keeps your dishwasher quiet thanks to its use of a sound-reducing insulation
- Quick Wash Cycle works fast so your dishes will be clean quickly
- Cycle Memory feature remembers the last cycle used to make restarting your dishwasher as quick and easy as pressing a button
- Sensor Cycle measures the load size, temperature, and soil level of each load of dirty dishes and automatically chooses the correct wash and dry settings for you
Sturdy and beyond standard
- Black finish lends a strong yet luxurious feel to this compact and capable dishwasher
- Stainless steel interior provides strength and durability
- ENERGY STAR certified dishwasher exceeds government standards in eco-friendliness so your energy bills won’t exceed your budget
- Width: 44.77cm (17.63")
- Height: 87.63cm (34.5")
- Depth: 55.88cm (22")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good.- July 29, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this to replace an Electrolux that lasted a solid 2 years (sarcasm). So far so good. On install, handling both brands side by side, the Whirlpool was definitely better built. Its obviously made with better quality materials. My skepticism comes with the computers involved, as that's what put the final nail in the coffin on the Electrolux. The Whirlpool is not loud at all, and even on the light cycle is doing a good job according to my better half. I own other Whirlpool appliances, and we have always be happy with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ear-bleeding- March 22, 2020
In a small space? Enjoy stabbing out your own eardrums as the "three second press" of the Start/Cancel button completely fails to silence the incessant, high-pitched beeping. Want to run a load before bed? Enjoy getting blasted awake in the middle of the night by an ear-shredding serenade because, of course, why wouldn't you be dying to know the very instant your dishes were clean. Anyone calling this monstrosity quiet has got to be astroturf, this thing is a nightmare. Just. WHY.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Whirlpool isn't what it use to be.- May 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I wish I could say something good about this product, but there is nothing good. I still have not been able to use this dishwasher. From the day it was installed it didn't work! Thank goodness you have good repair men. We are still waiting for another part, for the second time. This whole process has been over a month and we still have not been able to use this dishwasher. We are very disappointed in the Whirlpool quality. Probably won't purchase another Whirlpool product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.