Whirlpool 24" 3.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Freestanding Gas Range (WFG500M4HS) - Stainless Steel
Create big meals in a compact cooker
- Gas range delivers instant and even heat while giving you greater control over cooktop burner temperatures
- Freestanding design provides endless options for placement and installation
- 24" size combined with an internal oven capacity of 3.0 cu. ft. gives even those with smaller kitchens the opportunity to enjoy delicious, home-cooked meals
- ADA compliant design means that this range provides easy access for all
Greater control means better results
- AccuSimmer burner provides enhanced control when you’re cooking at lower temperatures, such as for preparing soups and creating sauces
- High-power burner provides the perfect quick sear and lightening fast boils
- Pull-down broil drawer opens up a world of exciting recipe options
- Large oven window provides a clear look at your dish so you can monitor its cooking progress
- Dual oven racks with 4 rack positions make it a cinch to prepare multiple dishes at once
Cleanup is fast and effortless
- Sealed gas burners make cleanup a breeze as they help to contain all your spills and overflows
- Cast-iron grates are dishwasher safe, eliminating the need for you to scrub stubborn stains
- Self-cleaning feature means a clean appliance for you without all the hard work
- Width: 60.96cm (24")
- Height: 91.44cm (36")
- Depth: 60.96cm (24")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No ownership or responsibility by Bestbuy- April 23, 2021
Hi, I can't rate the stove but my experience with best buy was awful. It took 5 delivery attempts and about 20 phone calls to get a fridge, dishwasher, and a broken stove delivered. Best buy does not have a working stove to replace it with, so a month after the first delivery date, I had to start the process over again with another company. The process between BB and the local delivery companies is broken. No one in Cust Support gas the ability to fix it I will never buy another product from best buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- April 26, 2021
Not an inexpensive range. Having had great success with Whirlpool products in the past I was pleased to find this 24 inch range. After installation repair man had to come out & work on one of the burner igniters that wasn't functioning. Later, I discover the oven does not heat accurately with the controls. Cooler than the setting by quite a bit. Soon after I find the range tipping forward a bit. The adjustable leg front left threads are stripped out and no longer adjustable. After further use if find that the oven door leaks heat terribly. The seals used look ridiculously cheap and clearly don't do a good job. So this is basically within a year of using the range. I bought a dishwasher and a range hood at the same time. Both Whirlpool, both excellent. I don't know why this particular appliance has such quality issues. I could gotten this quality level at a cheaper price elsewhere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks great but needs better quality control- March 2, 2021
Looks great and cooks well although it had quality issues from the beginning: an oven ignition problem. It would take the oven a while to light and then you would hear a boom after which the kitchen smelled of gas. Also, the oven did not have the stickers from the factory with the model number and serial number attached.