Whirlpool 24" 41dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (WDTA80SAKZ) - Stainless Steel
Easy organisation, whisper-quiet operation
- Able to accommodate 15 place settings, so this dishwasher can handle large loads with ease
- Adjustable 2nd rack lets you lower or raise the level to provide enough space for tall items like blender jars or water bottles
- Third rack featuring Extra Wash Action allows you to place bowls, mugs, and utensils to provide extra space for other dishes
- Third-rack silverware tray lets you load extra silverware and flat utensils without overcrowding the lower basket
- Flexible 3-piece silverware basket offers extra space in the lower rack to accommodate larger dishes like casseroles and pans by easily moving or separating it
- Whisper-quiet operation at 41dBA lets you have conversations in the kitchen without any disturbance
- Soil sensor automatically analyses the dirt level on your utensils and adjusts the wash cycle for efficient cleaning performance
- Cycle status indicator tells you the cleaning cycle and the remaining time
- Delay Start offers a convenient scheduled start time so your dishes are ready to go when you need them
- Fingerprint-resistant finish offers easy cleaning and maintenance
Advanced cleaning options
- Various cleaning cycles (Normal, Heavy, Quick Wash, Sensor, and Soak & Clean) meet all sorts of dishwashing needs
- High Temperature Wash option uses high temperatures to ensure stubborn grease and oily food grime are removed from all your dishes
- Triple-wash spray offers a targeted wash action at every corner of the racks to ensure a pristine clean
- Sani Rinse eliminates up to 99.999% of food soil bacteria accumulated on your dishes for healthier use
- Heated Dry option allows you to use the dishes right out of the dishwasher
- Width: 60.63cm (23.87")
- Height: 87.57cm (34.48")
- Depth: 67.95cm (26.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Amazingly quiet dishwasher- December 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Ordered this dishwasher on Oct 29, 2020, sight unseen due to the quarantine. It had no reviews at that time but I was replacing a 14 year old Whirlpool Quiet Partner II so decided to go with Whirlpool. I was looking for the quietest unit that I could afford so was sold by the name and the 41 db stat. Turns out that after almost two months of use my wife and I are still amazed at how well this dishwasher performs. Whisper quiet. We can run the dishwasher in the morning and still have coffee and breakfast in the kitchen area while watching tv or listening to music. Never could do that before. We love this dishwasher! PS. I've never written a review before this one. Maybe obvious...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nobody knows where it is.- February 18, 2021
I’m sure that it’s a great dishwasher but I can’t give a review because it was never delivered. It was supposed to arrive 3 days after the order. It didn’t arrive and nobody on the Home Delivery team could track it down even though the delivery was confirmed for the original date. The problem was sent to a different team and they were supposed to contact me within 7-10 business days with some information. In the meantime I cancelled the order because ours was broken and we needed one ASAP. I sent a follow up email to find out what was going on and was told that someone would contact me about the refund. That was 5 days ago and still no contact and no refund. I am very disappointed with the customer service at Best Buy and I’d give them zero stars if I could.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- very gentle on dishes, yet very clean too.- November 3, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I had to replace an expensive but malfunctioning Bosch dishwasher. Wasn't sure if going to a Whirlpool was going "down," in performance - but not so! This is a terrific dishwasher. Have had previous issues with glass etching, even small chips, but all my dishes are and glassware are just fine, and very clean. Machine is quiet. Extra rack and overall layout and ability to shift and move cutlery trays etc., means it is versatile with large capacity. Best dishwasher I've used and have owned several more expensive machines.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.