Whirlpool 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (WDTA50SAHZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
A more complete cleaning
- Sani Rinse removes food particles and destroys 99.99% of bacteria
- TotalCoverage spray arm uses multiple nozzles and a sequence of spray patterns from various angles to achieve a superior level of cleaning
- Soil Sensor regulates the normal cycle according to need after measuring how dirty your dishes are and ensures they get sparkling clean
- 47dB sound level means your dishwasher is quiet enough that it will never disturb you
Values your time
- Stainless steel tub promotes faster drying through the retention of heat as well as the ability to cool down faster than your dishes so that moisture in the washer will condense on the interior walls rather than the dishes
- Fully lit cycle status indicator shows what stage of the cycle the dishwasher is in, right down to the hours and minutes that remain
Adjustable features add convenience
- 1-hour wash cycle gets your dishes done in half the usual time, which is perfect when you're in a rush
- Silverware basket makes extra room for dishes by going in the front of the rack or on the door
- Adjustable upper rack manually raises and lowers by a full 2 inches to fit all of your dishes
- Tap Touch controls are a breeze to use and just as easy to clean
Customized cycles to tackle every kind of food mess
- Normal Cycle easily washes away the food mess of typical everyday meals
- Heavy Cycle provides a heavy duty option for those tough, baked-on food messes by adding additional time to the cycle
- High Temperature Wash cleans and sanitizes things like baby bottles, glassware, and dishes for a thorough and healthy cleaning
- Heated Dry and Extended Dry options make it possible to use a clean dish directly from the dishwasher due to their precise and thorough drying
- Sensor Cycle takes advantage of the prewash phase to measure load size and soil levels so it can adjust the wash and dry settings for a more precision cleaning
- Eco-friendly dishwasher is ENERGY STAR certified to conserve natural resources and save you money on your power bills
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3558 reviewers who responded, 3375 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great Dishwasher- July 13, 2020
I purchased this dishwasher about 4 months ago to replace a cheap Samsung dishwasher that continued to fail. We are very happy with the Whirlpool as it is very quiet and does a great job at cleaning the dishes. My wife really likes having the silverware holder on the door as it frees up space on the bottom rack. We have loaded the machine (stacked full top & bottom) and the dishes just come out clean without any residue. Again it is whisper quiet that sometimes we have to check to make sure it is running. I like the light indicator that let's you know the cycle is done & dishes are clean. We are extremely happy with this purchase! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far its great!- January 11, 2019
I have had this dishwasher for about 2 months now and so far I really like it! It cleans dishes well (I do rinse before putting them in but i dont hand wash them first). Its super quiet! I had to put my ear up to it at first to make sure it was working! I have only experimented with the normal cycle and dry option so I cant speak about the other cycles but it definitely does a good job drying. I like the ability to move the silverware holder to the door or on the outside of the rack but I find it difficult to fill it when it is on the door and it does fall off of the rack easily if you try to pull the rack open with the silverware handle. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- vitually silent- July 8, 2019
I love this dishwasher! It is virtually silent. The stainless steel interior stays clean and odor free. Having no "handle" keeps the lines smooth and there is nothing for a child to hang on and break. the touch pad controls are hidden as well so no accidental bumping or curious child playing with the dials/buttons. Everything comes out sparkling clean. The wash cycle seems long, but the manual states that the longer cycle actually consumes less energy and adds to its cleaning. Having the silverware on the door frees up an enormous amount of space in the dishwasher, just don't place your tall serving forks right in front of the soap dispenser. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.