Whirlpool 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (WDT970SAHZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
- Sensor Cycle measures soil levels and load size during the prewash, and adjusts the wash and dry settings for a precision clean
- The TotalCoverage spray arm offers a better sequence of spray patterns to hit the dishes from multiple nozzles during the cycle for a more consistent clean
- Soil Sensor measures how dirty dishes are and regulates the Normal cycle as needed to ensure sparkling clean dishes
- Sani Rinse option eliminates 99.99% of food and bacteria
- Cycle Status indicator has a full lit display to show what stage of cleaning the dishwasher is in, as well as the hours and minutes left in the cycle
- 1-hour wash cycle cleans dishes in half the time, ideal when you're in a rush
- Tap Touch controls are easy to use and quickly wiped clean
- Stainless steel tub retains heat to promote faster drying and cools faster than the dishes so moisture will condense on the interior walls and not the dishes
Room for it all
- Large third level rack provides more space for dishware
- Silverware basket can be placed in the door or on the front of the rack to allow more space for dishes
- Folding tines keep dishes secure during wash cycles and fold to create space for larger items
- Normal Cycle is designed to wash away normal amounts of food soil for day-to-day messes
- Heavy Cycle washes away tough, baked-on messes by adding extra time to the cycle
- High Temperature Wash option sanitizes items like baby bottles, glassware, and dishes for a more thorough clean
- Heated Dry and Extended dry options dry thoroughly so you can use a clean dish directly from
- Eco-friendly ENERGY STAR qualified to conserve natural resources and help save you money on utility bills
- 47dB sound level promises a very quiet cycle
- Fingerprint-Resistant stainless steel won't get messy and smudged
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.