Whirlpool 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (WDT970SAHZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Organized space for all of your dishes
- 24" built-in dishwasher is stylish and spacious
- Roomy Third level rack gives you 35% more space for utensils and hard-to-fit dishes
- In-door silverware basket can be left in thee door or placed on front of the rack to give you the most space for dishes
- Quietly runs at 47dBA so you can watch TV and run your dishwasher at the same time
- Stainless steel tub resists scratches and stains while retaining heat for improved drying
- Folding tines keep your dishes safe and secure and fold to create space for large items
- Fingerprint resistant finish means your dishwasher always looks shiny and new
Designed to clean and shine every dish, glass, pot, and pan
- Sensor Cycle will measure soil levels and load size during your prewash, adjusting the wash and dry settings to customize your clean
- TotalCoverage spray arm hits the dishes from multiple nozzles so no plate, glass, or spoon is left untouched
- Soil Sensor analyzes how dirty your dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle so every load comes out sparkling clean
- Sani Rinse option eliminates 99.99% of food and bacteria
Get your dishes in the cupboard faster
- Cycle Status indicator with full lit display shows what stage of cleaning your dishes are at including hours and minutes left in the cycle
- 1-hour wash cycle quickly cleans your dishes in half the time of the normal cycle
- Tap Touch controls let you easily choose your options
Custom cycles for every type of dish
- Normal Cycle is the perfect choice for day-to-day messes
- Heavy Cycle takes on baked-on messes with ease by adding extra time to the cycle
- High Temperature Wash sanitizes your baby bottles, stemware, and dishes
- Heated Dry and Extended dry completely dries your dishes so you can pull one out and use it immediately
- ENERGY STAR certified to help save money on your power bills
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3092 reviewers who responded, 2815 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the quiet operation.- November 8, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My old dishwasher (not a Whirlpool) was starting to wear out. It was noisy, tines were rusting, and after every wash I had to check pans and dishes to see if they needed more hand work to get them clean. I hated to start shopping for a new one because I figured that I still would have noise and the post wash cleaning of some items. I liked the Whirlpool design best because of space inside for large pans. After my first wash, I was so pleased at how pots and pans came out absolutely clean (no post washer scrub needed) It was great ! I also love the quietness of the washing process, and the stainless steel inside - no worry about stains.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roomy & Quiet- June 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so happy with this dishwasher. Features that were important to me were: Handle on outside, basket on door, adjustable 2nd rack, dries dishes & very quiet. I love the extra space for the plates/bowls since the utensil holder is on the door. For those of you wondering, the utensils get just as clean as if they are in a basket on the bottom rack. The adjustable 2nd rack is a great feature for the bigger dishes you want washed on the bottom rack & I have found the 3rd rack is perfect for the bigger utensils & plastic tops. The dishwasher is super quiet & I am very happy with its performance. I use Seventh Generation powder detergent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super quiet! And looks sleek, well made.- January 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I waited to review my new dishwasher until I got the chance to use it a couple of times. It is so quiet, I have to keep checking to make sure it is really on. It has the third rack on top and that is so convenient. I was worried that stuff would fall out of it or move around up there-it doesn't. It also really gets things clean-much cleaner than my other one. It does take a while to clean things, but if you do the research you will see that in 2010 the requirements for being an efficient appliance, means that it takes longer to wash dishes (I know, weird, but look it up-uses less water and energy, even though it takes longer to wash 'em).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.