Whirlpool 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (WDTA50SAKV) - Black Stainless
- 13 place settings can accommodate numerous dishes and various types of dinnerware
- Adjustable second rack can be smoothly raised or lowered to accommodate tall items like bottles
- Third rack at the top can fit irregular utensils like tongs, measuring spoons, and more that give you more space below it
- Flexible 3-piece silverware basket can be altered to free up more space for other utensils
- 47dB silence rating gives you quiet and smooth operation so you can have a conversation while the cycle is running
- Soil sensor detects the soil load of the dishes and automatically adjusts the normal cycle accordingly for clean and spotless utensils
- Delay Start feature lets you schedule a wash cycle up to 24 hours in advance
- Cycle status indicator informs you of the status of each cycle and the time remaining for completion
- Fingerprint-resistant finish for easy cleaning and maintenance
Tough wash cycles and powerful drying
- Soak and Clean cycle dissolves food particles and washes them away before moving on to the next cycle
- Normal wash cycle for handling regularly soiled dishes after daily meals
- Heavy wash cycle gets rid of food stains and grime, and tackles hard-to-clean dishes with vigorous sprays of water
- Quick wash cycle takes care of everyday items like glassware in a rapid wash process when you're in a hurry
- High-Temperature wash option targets stubborn grease and hard residue with hot, steaming water
- Sani Rinse kills bacteria and other harmful microorganisms, so your dishes come out thoroughly sanitised
- Heated Dry option turns every bit of moisture into steam and makes your dishes nice and dry
- Width: 60.63cm (23.87")
- Height: 87.57cm (34.48")
- Depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just Right!- March 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this dishwasher! That I use very little, or no, water prior to putting dishes, pots, and pans in to wash is the best part. It amazes me that they come out totally clean. In addition, if I run the dishwasher at the end of the day and won't be unloading until the next morning and don't use the drying option, there is only a very small amount of water remaining. Always looking for ways to use less energy. I know some people are bothered by having just a small amount of water pooled here and there. I am not. Otherwise, the drying option is outstanding. Everything is totally dry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clean dishes without the work.- March 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Sanitizing the dishes, pots and cookware has never been more important. Being able to easily load and unload the plates, ups and silverware means less time doing chores. My Whirlpool is so quiet I almost didn't believe it was cleaning. With the right detergent and rinse aid, they come out perfect every time. Even my copper clad bottoms looked showroom new. The adjustable shelves and inner rack settings let me clean larger items when needed. The top third rack comes in handy on more than a few occasions. I find I use it more than I planned. Glad its there.
- The Latest Innovation in Dishwasher Technology.- November 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This weekend I had the amazing experience of installing my new 2020 Whirlpool dishwasher. It is the brand new 2020 machine, built with a new technology which is called the "24 in. Top Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in Black Stainless with Third Level Rack".The new machine fits in the same slot as my old whirlpool machine (which never had a problem), but this machine looks and feels so much bigger than 2012 one: that is also an effect of the new technology. The Stainless steel tub is very nice and better for sanitization. Since the middle rack can be height adjusted, I am able to put very large and tall cooking pots on the bottom rack. I really appreciate the third rack which is on the top, where I can place all my silverware, tongs, and wooden spoons and save a lot of space for cups and plates on the other racks. A very well-engineered machine, built with all durable materials. .I have uploaded a video where you can better familiarise yourself with the machine, especially the control panel which has various settings the old ones did not have. The installation is pretty simple for a Do it yourself person. It might take less than an hour for one DIY person and for a pro it will take only about 15 minutes. A drain hose is included in the package. You need to buy a new water supply line and a power supply cable. I just love the new machine and enjoy its performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.