Whirlpool 24" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher (WDT705PAKB) - Black
All sorts of convenient features
- 12-place-setting capacity dishwasher lets you squeeze in plenty of dishes, so you can get a lot more done in a single session
- One-hour wash cycle gets your utensils washed and thoroughly cleaned in half the regular time
- Soil sensor detects how dirty the utensils are and automatically picks the appropriate wash cycle to handle them
- Delay Start function lets you schedule a wash cycle up to 24 hours in advance, so your dishes are clean and dry for mealtime
- Cycle status indicator lets you know the progress of the current cycle
- At 51dB, all operations are performed quietly without causing any disturbance or unnecessary noise
- Fingerprint resistant exterior helps to maintain the clean and spotless look
Versatile wash cycles for various scenarios
- Soak and Clean cycle dissolves away food particles and residue stuck on utensils and dishes
- Normal wash cycle is great for dishes with moderate soiling without any heavy stains or grease
- Heavy cycle gets at hard stains, tough residue, and difficult-to-remove grime
- High Temperature wash option targets the utensils with hot, steaming water to rid them of any remaining food stains and grease
- Heated Dry option pumps in hot air to remove moisture, so the dishes come out spotless and dry
- Width: 60.63cm (23.87")
- Height: 87.63cm (34.5")
- Depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful addition to the whirlpool set- November 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher was recently installed in our home to replace an older model. It is the 3rd stainless steel appliance by whirlpool that we have acquired, and so far we love the set. It has a delay wash setting which we use daily because our living room is the next room over and at 51 decibels this is certainly not the quietest dishwasher on the market. If it were quieter, I would give it 5 stars. But it was a good purchase for the price. With our setup, we wouldn’t want to run the dishwasher while having dinner or watching the TV because the sound would be disruptive. Dishes come out very clean, even if they are not pre-rinsed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!- January 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This model is not Whirpool's most expensive model. I wanted basic wash and dry. So I chose this model. This model has two cycles that wash two to three hours to use less water. One cycle washes 45 minutes and I had to choose the drying cycle. The dishes are never dry when the cycle ends. If I leave the dishwasher closed over night the next morning the dishes will be damp, water will be on top of cups and glasses, and moisture on the inside walls. I now leave the door open a little for the moisture to escape. Now all my dishes are dry and the wall is dry the next morning. A bit inconvenient but it's better than wet dishes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Door not as wide as dishwasher- April 21, 2021
Just bought yesterday so cannot review how it works but the door grinds and squeaks some and also the door is not as wide as the dishwasher therefore there is a gap between the door and the cabinet where you can see the actual white of the dishwasher. My old Amaba the door was the same width as the dishwasher. Oh and it didn't squeak. It was a cheap model that lasted 10 years. Have to find a way to close the gap. My husband worked on the door and it seems a little less noisy. The plastic runs together.