Whirlpool 24" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher (WDT710PAHB) - Black
- Soil Sensor determines how dirty your dishes are and adjusts the Normal wash cycle so as to ensure a complete cleaning
- Sensor Cycle has the ability to measure the soil levels of dishes--as well as the size of the load during the prewash phase, and adjust the wash and dry settings accordingly for a more thorough cleansing
Because your time is valuable
- 1-hour wash cycle gets your dishes clean and shiny in half the usual time, so you won’t be waiting on your machine to finish
- Cycle Status indicator’s full lit display shows what stage of the cleaning cycle your dishwasher is currently in, and it even tells you how many hours or minutes remain
A cycle for every circumstance
- Normal Cycle is specifically designed to clean normal, day-to-day, quantities of food debris from your dishes
- Heavy Cycle removes tough, baked-on stains by means of adding further time to the wash cycle
- High Temperature Wash option not only cleans, but also sanitizes things like baby bottles for a confidence-inducing cleansing
- Heated Dry and Extended dry options dry your dishes so thoroughly that you can immediately remove a clean one from the washer and use it
Environmentally and people friendly
- Environmentally friendly ENERGY STAR rating means it conserves natural resources while also cutting down on your utility bill
- 51dB sound level makes for a quiet and unobtrusive cleaning
- Width: 23.88"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1473 reviewers who responded, 1306 would recommend this product.
- Very Disappointed- January 6, 2020
I do not recommend this refrigerator to anyone for two main reasons. 1) Inside stays wet: The interior or the dishwasher is made of plastic and never drys, so water keeps on dripping from the top onto the dishes. You end up having to dry all the dishes by hand. 2) Dishes do not stay upright: My dishes do not stay upright in the rack. They end up flopping over. This does not allow me to fill the dishwasher up and might end up chipping my plates. If I would have known this I would have gotten a different model. I did get a new whirlpool fridge, microwave, oven, and wash/dryer and have really like them. Sucks that the dishwasher is poor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- They don’t make them like they used to!- August 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have used it 3 times. First time I was excited, since my old one had cleaning issues after 30 years. Dishes were clean. Second time, used one hour cycle and disappointed because dishes were not clean. Third time, stacked fewer dishes, used longer cycle and they were clean again. I used to FILL my old one and they would all be clean, that is, until it just gave up. But I seriously dislike the silverware basket and am glad I saved the old one. It fits, so I use it instead. This one takes a LOT longer and there’s no way to circumvent the heat dry unless you catch it at the end of the cycle and open the door. And plasticware NEVER gets dried!!
- Great machine- October 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought the dishwasher about a month and ago and have used it about 8 times already. Only my husband and myself in home, so dishes dont pile up a lot. I love how clean it gets our dishes compared to the old washer, and how quiet it is compared as well. I do have an issue washing wine glasses with it. Theres not a space where they dont tip over, and I'm afraid they will break with their delicacy. A normal cycle takes 3 hours, which I found to be a little extreme, but it does over a 1 hour wash. I have not tried it yet though. If I need something washed that fast, I can do it by hand. Over all i love the washer and it is very easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.