Whirlpool 24" 55dB Built-In Dishwasher (WDF330PAHB) - Black
Four customizable clean cycles
- Built-in design offers a smooth, sleek look that doesn't get in the way
- Normal clean cycle is designed for cleaning typical, day-to-day messes and soil level of dishes
- Heavy Cycle helps wash away tough, baked-on food by adding extra time to the wash cycle so the dishes come out sparkling clean
- High Temp can be used for sanitizing bottles, glassware, and other items that need a thorough clean
- Heated Dry and Extended Dry are ideal when you want to be able to use the dishes right from the dishwasher, making sure everything is dried thoroughly before the cycle is complete
Set and forget quiet and efficient clean
- 55dB rating for quiet operation so the noise doesn't disturb family members while you have conversations, watch television, or try to sleep
- 4-hour delay to set it to wash when you want, like late at night or during off-peak hours for electricity usage
- Get dishes washed in half the time when you're in a rush, such as hosting a large party, with the quick one-hour wash
- ENERGY STAR certified for efficient operation that meets industry standards
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2837 reviewers who responded, 2531 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Value Workhorse- February 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've owned this for about a year and have used it more than prior dishwashers we've had. This is a fairly basic unit, without delay wash, etc. But we've found over the years we rarely used most of those features. Our choice of this unit was price and rating based, we haven't had much longevity out of past dishwashers. What it does is do a nice job on washing dishes, they come out clean and dry though like almost all dishwashers, it works best if you shake or towel off the top basket if you have glasses or cups with more recessed bottoms. It takes about two hours to run but if you're in a pinch you can run the 1 hour wash and dry them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too early to tell.- April 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I pulled out a 16 year old Whirlpool that appears to be 10 times stronger than this new version. Same plastic tub but a beautiful motor, brass input valve balanced swing arms and a door that would gently push sliding drawer/baskets into the machine as I closed the door. New machine lacks all of these. Lots more plastic on the new motor, plastic input valve to fit garden hose attachment instead of my 1/2 inch brass fitting. It took me 3 trips to the store to get the right adapters. Plastic arms so cheap.you can't spin them in a full circle and baskets no longer slide in with a push on the door. Washs fine, dries mediocre. Too early to tell.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and Quiet- November 13, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher was included in our new home purchase. Although the builder, Seagate, takes so many shortcuts when building, I have no complaints about the dishwasher. It's very quiet and dishes come clean. I wish there was a way to thoroughly dry the mugs on the top shelf, but when they're turned upside down for washing, excess water gathers in the bottoms and does not dry. I have to turn them over when the cycle is over and let them air dry. I'm not overjoyed about where the handle is to open and close the dishwasher. What does my age and gender have to do with anything? I resent having to include that because it's none of your business.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.