Whirlpool 24" 64dB Portable Dishwasher (WDP370PAHB) - Black
Customize your clean
- Portable design is easy to move around and makes washing up a breeze
- Normal clean cycle is used for cleaning average, day-to-day messes and soil levels
- Heavy Cycle ups the ante to clean tough, baked-on food, accomplished by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- High Temp is ideal for sanitizing bottles, glassware, and other items that need a thorough clean
- Heated Dry and Extended Dry make sure everything is completely dry so you can use the dishes and dishware right from the dishwasher
A dishwasher that accommodates you
- 65dB rating for quiet operation so it won't be distracting when running while you're still in the room or late at night
- One-hour wash completes a cycle in half the time so you can get on with your day
- 4-hour delay runs the washer up to four hours from the time you program it; start it after the kids are in bed or when dinner is over
- Soil Sensor determines how dirty the dishes are and adjusts the Normal clean cycle accordingly so you don't have to worry about running dishes through a second time
- Width: 24.12"
- Height: 37"
- Depth: 26.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 437 reviewers who responded, 403 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Okay Portable Dishwasher- October 4, 2017
We needed a portable dishwasher for our lake house and there is not much to chose from. Wanted stainless steel and they are nowhere to be found. This one has 3 choices for washing, 1 hour and no dry, over 2 hours and dry and a really long one, 4 hours or something like that. Had to settle for black because I don't wash dishes and not enough wash options so that is why 3 stars. Also it doesn't seem to dry the dishes that good. Definitely empty the bottom first when done washing, if you do top first any water left on dishes will spill onto bottom clean ones. It does and okay job so yes I would recommend it if your not a perfectionist.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we needed- February 26, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our old portable dishwasher gave out on us, and we needed a replacement. This one was the right price and delivered quickly to our door, plus they hauled the old one away. I like the hook-up to the faucet -- much easier than the last one. Also, the dual-arm action so we don't have to worry about blocking the water from the top like we did with the previous one. So far, it has done an excellent job of cleaning the dishes and I'm very happy with it. If I had to point out any negatives it would be the selection of wash cycles and noise. It is quieter than our last one, and maybe stand-alones can't be as quiet as in-counter models.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLEANS WELL!- January 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher cleans well, but the racks definitely need some revamping. The prongs (especially on the lower shelf but the upper shelf's prongs should be taller, too.) aren't tall enough, and curved dishes fall over, making much less space for other dishes. Also, it would be nice if some of the prongs collapsed down, especially on the upper shelf. It would also be nice to know how the load is coming and when it will be done. I'm worried about how long the latch will last, too. I had an old Maytag for 35+ years, so I am comparing this with a top-quality dishwasher. I would recommend this product because the dishes do get clean and "maybe" wasn't an option to pick from!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.