Whirlpool 27" 2 x 4.3Cu.Ft. Self-Clean True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven -Black-on-Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
More consistent, quicker cooking
- Two 4.3 cu. ft. oven interiors for a total of 8.6 cu. ft. of cooking space provide plenty of room for making food and/or cooking multiple dishes at different temperatures at once
- True Convection cooking using a rear fan and third heating element to fill the oven with consistent heat, resulting in faster and more even cooking
- Convection Conversion automatically converts a recipe's time and temperature so it cooks faster, without burning
- Rapid Preheat heats the interior up to 20% more quickly for single rack baking so you can go from food to table in record time
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you skip the preheating process and cook right from frozen using pre-programmed settings that automatically adjust the cooking time
- Temperature sensor automatically monitors the oven's temperature and adjusts the cooking element so you always get evenly cooked foods
Control it from your phone
- Scan-to-Connect technology lets you use the Whirlpool app on your phone or tablet to remotely turn the oven on or off, and even lock the control panel
- Multi-step cooking lets you send multiple cooking instructions to the oven at once using your mobile device, automatically adjusting the temperature as needed so you can tend to other tasks
- Nest Learning Thermostat compatibility to alert you if the oven is still on while you aren't home
- Voice control when synced with a compatible Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa smart home assistant (U.S. only)
- Troubleshoot issues from your phone through instructional videos, keep track of service appointments, and remotely send data to Whirlpool customer service
Convenience at your fingertips
- Touchscreen controls offer instant access to frequently used settings and the oven continuously learns, adapts, and makes suggestions for customized presets based on your routines
- Self-closing mechanisms on each door so they shut smoothly and quietly
- Extra-large windows in doors let you keep an eye on the cook throughout the process
- Fingerprint- and smudge-resistant black on stainless steel finish is a breeze to keep clean
- Sabbath Mode keeps the oven on the bake setting while turning off all other electronic lights and controls, while Party Mode lets you turn on the Keep Warm setting from your phone
- Self-cleaning and steam clean using only heat and water, no harsh chemicals needed
- FIT system ensures it will fit in your kitchen cabinet right out of the box
- Width: 27"
- Height: 51.5"
- Depth: 26.38"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!!!- July 9, 2020
I have had it almost a month. This is the absolute best oven I have owned in a long time. Does everything it promises. Utilize the frozen to cook option for all Frozen Food especially Pizza. The temperature is correct. Hasn’t been off yet. Best baking oven I have ever used. Everything has turned out fantastic. Being able to start, stop and control it from my phone is great.Other people have complained on how loud the fan is. I do not see where their complaints are founded. It is very quiet to me and my husband. You have a winner with this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Oven Ever- October 7, 2019
We installed this oven ourselves about a month ago and I have been absolutely pleased with the oven’s performance, design, and functionality. It looks nice and has a sleek, seamless display that is simple to use. The WiFi connectivity is great- I love being able to control the oven via my phone and use the Yummly app. Both ovens are spacious with easy to manipulate racks. Overall, I am so happy with this purchase. This is the best oven I have ever had [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice oven; whirlpool support not good- August 4, 2020
The oven works fine but the wifi went out after an update. I called Whirlpool and they said someone would call me back within a couple of weeks. It is almost 2 months later and no return call. I still haven’t called them back because I have to call while I am at home and when I get home from work they are closed. The WiFi is a nice feature but not necessary. I paid a lot for this oven so I expect all features to work. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]No, I would not recommend this to a friend.