Whirlpool 27" 4.3 Cu. Ft./4.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Electric Double Oven (WOD51EC7HS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Options aplenty with a double oven design
- Double oven design accommodates the demands of a large household by allowing you to operate each oven separately to prepare meals at different temperatures simultaneously
- Use Frozen Bake technology to skip defrosting and preheating
- Rapid Preheat option lets you save time normally spent preheating thansk to a rear fan working in conjuction with the heated elements
- Temperature sensor detects the internal heat of the oven and adjusts the cooking elements accordingly to ensure an even cook
Stress less with quiet, hands-free operation
- Sabbath mode lets you set the oven to "bake" via your smartphone or tablet; during this time, all other functions are disabled
- Prevent dishes from going cold and stale with the keep warm setting--set it manually or program it via your smartphone or tablet
- Select Party Mode from your smartphone or tablet so the keep warm setting turns on automatically when your guests start arriving--no more cold appies
Easy to use, even easier to keep clean
- Use the adaptive touchscreen controls to select programs quickly and store your family's preferences
- Stainless steel guards against fingerprints and smudges for a sleek, pristine look
- Look through the extra-large window to keep an eye on your dishes as they simmer and sizzle
Cook safely from your smartphone
- Remote connectivity lets you pair your oven with a smartphone or tablet to turn it on remotely, send instructions, and even control it via voice commands
- Use remote start so your oven is hot and ready to go as soon as you are
- Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once; the temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for delicious results
- Control lock mode lets you disable the cooktop's control panel from your smartphone or tablet so little ones can't accidentally turn it on
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
Troubleshoot with Whirlpool support
- Access troubleshooting videos from your smartphone or tablet for instant support
- Use the Whirlpool app to send data directly from your oven to Whirlpool brand customer service to make sure issues are known and addressed
- FIT System ensures that your Whirlpool oven will fit in your kitchen right out of the box, and if it doesn't, Whirlpool will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 130.81cm (51.5")
- Depth: 67.16cm (26.44")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call you within 24 hours of your purchase.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 24 hours.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Oven Except Timer Buzzer- July 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My wife had an old Whirlpool Double oven that lasted for 27 years. So when we were ready for a new one we returned to Whirlpool. We are very happy about the features except 2 items. The timer buzzer for the new oven is barely audible. It is so quiet that if we have any noise in the kitchen (sink running, music on, etc.) we can't hear it. We have read the manual for any adjustments and found that it is already set at the loudest setting. Also, when you are finished cooking is not intuitive on how to turn the oven (you double click the Upper oven or Lower oven icons). This info cannot ne found in the manual.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Interior Oven Finish- November 12, 2019
After baking an apple pie which bubbled over, we needed to clean our new oven for the first time. I had followed the manufacturer's instructions by not using aluminum foil to catch spills. After the oven had cooled, I wiped the bottom with water on a paper towel to remove any crumbs. I then set the oven to self-clean on medium. When the cleaning cyce was completed, the finish was taken off the bottom of the oven. With the glass door, the finish is very visible and looks terrible. Beware that this is NOT covered by the manufacturer's warranty. This is my fourth and last Whirlpool oven!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Touchscreen- July 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was the only double wall oven that would fit our space without taking out cabinets. The actual function is fine if you can get the touchscreen to cooperate. If you open the upper oven door the escaping steam will turn the oven off, or on, or turn off the timer, or change the temp, etc. Ridiculous design flaw to not have a heat shield for the touchscreen. Also, the timer alarm is not loud enough to be heard from another room. Have to set an alarm on our phone or use the timer on our microwave oven. We have resorted to using our counter top toaster oven unless absolutely necessary.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.