Whirlpool 27" 4.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Electric Combination Oven (WOC54EC7HS) - Black/Stainless Steel
Meets your needs
- Electric offers consistent heating and cooking throughout your dishes
- Pairs well with any cooktop for a truly modern kitchen design
- Flush Installation gets you a truly seamless look in your existing kitchen cabinets
- Combination oven lets you easily cook all your dishes at one time in one location
Smart cooking at your fingertips
- Touchscreen controls learn your routines and provide instant access to the settings you use the most
- Smart technology lets you set the oven using your mobile device; easily connect your oven to the app and use it to remote start your oven, enable the Keep Warm setting, set a constant baking temperature, remotely disable the control panel, and use Multi-Step Cooking to send multiple instructions to the oven and have it automatically adjust based on the recipe
- Temperature Sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to make sure your food is evenly baked every time
- Self-cleaning feature allows you to easily clean up messes and keep your oven looking new
Save time, cook more
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you cook food straight from the freezer with the oven automatically adjusting cooking times
- Rapid Preheat heats 20% faster than other ovens, saving time and getting you cooking faster
- Extra-large window lets you clearly check on your food without opening the door, keeping a steady oven temperature for consistent cooking
- Integrate your Nest Learning Thermostat with the mobile app and be alerted if you leave your oven on when out of the house
- Use your mobile device to access troubleshooting videos and get immediate support and quick solutions to any problem
- Guided Service keeps your service schedule on track so you receive the best performance from your oven
- Width: 27"
- Height: 42.56"
- Depth: 26.37"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Full of bugs- December 30, 2019
It came on our new Pulte Home and we are using it for 10 days. The digital interface is a mess, it turns it off all of a sudden, hard to operate. It needs reset everyday in the power supply. WiFi does not connect. It loses temperature programming. It does not restart the microwave. It turns lights on and off randomly. It does not sense the door closed anymore, and lastly, it's been for hours stuck in the demo mode and I simply cannot use it anymore. I wish I could bring Whirlpool to take care of my toddlers while I spend my time trying to have them available for support. I read many other reviews and I won't live with it as others are trying to. I'm calling Whirlpool to have it replaced or refunded, otherwise we will talk in the court.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bit of a learning curve but works well- August 28, 2020
I bought this oven to replace my old whirlpool oven, the oven is wider than my old one which is nice! The touchscreen takes some get getting use too, still not sure I like it but I'll adapt, the only thing I can not find anywhere on here is a product manual for the microwave, you have plenty of information on the oven portion of this but very little info or help on the microwave part. That would be very helpful to us when we are in a learning curve on a new appliance. I purchased the black and it is a beautiful addition to my kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Oven / Microwave not sold on the “Smart”- August 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely love the oven/microwave combination! It looks amazing and works like a dream. The touch controls are great and the ability to mark my favourite settings a bonus. Where I am disappointed is the “Smart” technology. We couldn’t get the clock to keep time & date. I mean this is an expensive appliance and you can’t get it to keep time??Nor could I get it to work connected to my Whirlpool phone app. The Customer Care line was helpful but it required the smart connect team to call us back. When we finally got that call they said the would schedule a technician to come see us. Then they realized we are in Canada and they said a Canadian tech me ever would call us. Haven’t heard a thing!!!!! We’ve managed to keep the clock and date on time, by disconnecting the app. But it should work as advertised and I’m disappointed it doesn’t.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.