Whirlpool 27" 4.3Cu.Ft./1.4 Cu.Ft. Convection Electric Wall Oven/Microwave Combo -Black-on-Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Enhanced features make for more delicious meals
- 4.3 cu. ft. capacity 3 rack oven and 1.4 cu. ft. microwave are large enough to cook family or even party sized meals
- True convection cooking fills the oven and surrounds your favourite dishes with consistent and even heat that's provided by a third heating element and driven by a rear fan that work together to perfectly cook every meal
- Convection Conversion cooks your traditional recipes to perfection by automatically adjusting temperatures and cooking times
- Rapid Preheat option brings all of the range's elements into play and uses a fan to heat the oven more quickly when you're single-rack baking
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you skip the preheating phase and cook your frozen foods using preprogrammed settings that adjust cooking times automatically to help you get specific types of frozen meals like lasagna and pizzas on the table more quickly
- Temperature Sensor monitors the temperature inside your oven and automatically adjusts the elements to achieve consistency and evenness in your baked goods
Cook smarter, cook better
- Scan-to-Connect Technology quickly and easily unlocks convenient smart features via the Whirlpool App on your smart phone or tablet
- Multi-Step Cooking allows you to send a variety of instructions to the oven all at one time via your smart device, and simply entering the recipe you're cooking results in the temperature automatically adjusting for the best possible outcome with no meal monitoring on your part necessary whatsoever
- Remote Start feature gets your oven ready to cook when you are by providing smart phone or tablet control so you can turn it on remotely
- Nest Learning Thermostat compatibility means you will be alerted if and when your oven is mistakenly left on and you've gone out
Ideal for easy, everyday use
- Touchscreen controls are large and easy to use, and they provide instant access to your most commonly used settings while learning and adapting to your family's regular routine and suggesting customized presets accordingly
- Voice Control feature gives you the option to use basic voice commands to control your oven once it's been synced with a compatible smart assistant
- Self-closing mechanisms on each unit's door make them close slowly so they always close quietly and smoothly
- Doors have extra-large windows so you can easily and conveniently give your meal a quick glance as it cooks
Advanced features and modes
- Sabbath Mode allows you to honour your religious traditions by enabling the "Bake" setting, which disables displays, lights, tones, and cleaning cycles for as long as is necessary, thus allowing you to keep pre-cooked items warm on the Sabbath or other Jewish holidays without all the distractions
- Party Mode employs the remote start feature to automatically engage the Keep Warm setting, allowing you to begin preparing for your guests and getting your dishes ready to serve right from the display screen of your smart phone or tablet
Quick and easy troubleshooting and guided service
- Immediate support is available right on your smart phone or tablet, including helpful troubleshooting videos and guided service
- Track appointments related to your oven's general maintenance and make issues known to Whirlpool customer service via the app on your mobile device, which can easily send them information directly from the appliance
- Width: 27"
- Height: 42.56"
- Depth: 26.37"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Pleased- May 16, 2019
We have only had this new unit for a month, but so far we are extremely pleased with it. Operation is very simple as long as you have a basic background in using a touch screen. All very intuitive and easy to find directions for just about anything you need to do. Without lots of description here, there are loads of cool features available for both the microwave and the oven. Convection cooking is very easy to get used to due to the way Whirlpool programmed the controls... enter conventional cooking times and temps and it suggests new ones for using convection. Now, we just hope it holds up for a good long time. Our last GE unit like this bit the dust after nine years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Microwave stopped working Day 1; can't get parts.- August 10, 2020
After waiting 6 weeks for delivery, the microwave oven stopped working right after the installer left. I had to wait a week for a service technician to return, who ordered replacement parts for a brand new microwave. I then had to wait another week to be told best case delivery on parts will be another two weeks but it might take longer. So at best I will get a working microwave 1 month after the day it was installed and even that is uncertain. This isn't your parents' or grandparents' Whirlpool. We actually like the user interface and the standard oven is working fine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks sleek- September 13, 2020
Bought four appliances for our lake home, like the combo instead of double ovens. Microwave needs to be designed better, closing the door isn’t designed well. You have to either slam it or close it and then push it in, it’ll even wiggle when someone walks by it too. You’ll see the light on in the microwave so you know it’s jiggled some, you have to push it in again. Not happy about this, paid enough for the combo so I expect better quality. Repair guy came out, nothing can be done. We have to learn to live with it...just what you want to hear after spending lots of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.