Whirlpool 3.2 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & Dryer Combo (YWFC8090GX) - Cashmere
Ample capacity yet compact design
- 3.2 cu. ft. capacity provides enough room for large loads, while still fitting in the space that's convenient for your family
- Slim, ventless design means you can do laundry in only one appliance that takes up less room and can be installed virtually anywhere
- Optional laundry pedestal (sold separately) lets you raise the appliance up for easier loading and unloading, plus enjoy space-saving storage
Enjoy a deeper clean in less time
- Load & Go Plus Dispenser lets you add detergent and fabric softener once, and skip refills for up to 20 loads
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 22 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're washing
- Touchscreen grants instant access to the settings you use most that learns, adapts, and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines
- Create and save up to 30 of your own favourite cycles for even more customized care
- Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Quick Wash Cycle cuts down on wash and spin time to shorten the wash cycle and start a dry cycle earlier
- Cold Wash cycle gives your colours they care they need by adjusting wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care.
- Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer
Innovative drying features
- Wrinkle Shield Option helps keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics
- TumbleFresh Option keeps your clothes moving and helps prevent wrinkles from setting in without having to start the dry cycle immediately
Connected to your smartphone
- Whirlpool app lets you start or pause the wash and dry cycle and track progress when you're away
- Scan-to-Connect technology, so you can simply open the Whirlpool app, add your appliance, and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.5"
- Depth: 28"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great washer and dryer combo- May 25, 2021
Bought this in all-in-one for a downtown condo and love the vent free feature for the drying cycle. The detergent and fabric softener allows you to throw the clothes in and go, Yes, it is a combo washer then dryer so the total time runs about 4 hours. We follow a few rules; do not overload and pause at the start of the dry cycle and shake out the load because the spin cycle really wrings out the load and flattens it to drum. Fluffing the load helps it dry more quickly and wrinkle guard helps it cool down and keep turning if you aren't at home to catch the end of the dry cycle. And no venting; all the moisture in the dry cycle exits through the drain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a single person- July 4, 2020
I bought this because I had a very small space in my apartment and did not want a stackable unit. I love that I can set it before I go to bed or work and clothes are completely done in a few hours. Yes it takes longer but for a single person with maybe 2 loads per week it is perfect. The only issue is that it will not stay connected to WiFi. This is the third time in a year and this time I cannot get it reconnected but I will keep trying. Wish I had purchased the stand with it as I am building a new house and o believe it will make access easier but I will buy it after I move unless Whirlpool wants to give me one!! Hint hintYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Takes forever- June 25, 2019
I read the other reviews and I am not sure we're talking about the same all-in-one. It takes about 6 hours at least and that's for a "quick" wash. The lint builds up, it's hard to scrape off and the clothes smell a little mildewy even if I choose the "extra" dry setting. I agree its a space saver however we bought this to have an option to wash / dry clothes on the main level (we're in a ranch style home with a newborn) but it takes too long. I still use the separate washer dryer in the basement when I have more than one load. Not sure I would recomend it other than the space saving aspect. I wanted to like this product!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.