Whirlpool 30" 19.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (WRFA60SFHZ) - Stainless Steel
Style built for small spaces
- 30-inch freestanding French door fridge with a 19.7 cu. ft. of space for your fresh and frozen foods
- Stainless steel 3-door fridge with storage to spare, but still small enough for condos, apartments, or small homes
- Smooth contoured doors, hidden hinges, and flush base grill means your fridge fits seamlessly into your kitchen
- Keep your fridge, and food, fresh and odour-free
- Crisper drawers with manual humidity control to organize your produce
- FreshFlow Air Filter reduces fridge odours and keeps your fridge interior smelling fresh.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver in the crisper drawer keeps fruits and vegetables crisp and green for longer
- Adaptive defrost monitors your freezer and only defrosts when needed
Storage designed for your every day
- Full-width deli drawer lets you adjust the temperature and give you the flexibility to fit larger items like party platters and sheet cakes
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins store your milk, juice, and soda bottles and can be moved to accommodate larger items
- Spillsaver glass shelves help contain spills and prevent liquids from dripping to the shelf below
- Ramp-up LED lighting lights up every corner so you always know what’s in every corner of your fridge
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 68.5"
- Depth: 34.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice looking fridge- October 18, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We bought this fridge a month ago. It’s nice looking and keeps food at the correct temperature. It seems to run a lot, if it’s energy efficient I don’t understand why it runs so much. It’s not opened and closed a lot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- well designed- December 20, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this fridge about a month ago. I wanted a bottom freezer type and I liked the idea of French doors. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the fridge is designed. I can put a lot of food in there and everything is quite easily accessible (no more losing leftovers at the back of the fridge!). And I have to say that my produce has been keeping fresher for longer. I used to have to eat fresh vegetables within a few days of purchase with my old fridge. I had cauliflower last well over a week with this new fridge! The only complaint I have is that it is quite loud, but I have gotten used to it. Overall, I feel it was a good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Fridge with room for improvement- March 3, 2022
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We bought this fridge to replace a 40 year old one that finally gave up. Even though the exterior diemensions match the old fridge there is less space inside on account of thicker walls. This comes with the benefit of much lower energy use so it's a trade-off. The freezer drawers are well-designed and very functional as well. We are struggling with the lack of space however. We find it much harder to store leftovers until they are eaten and the layout of the fridge makes it very difficult to store tall items like milk jugs, orange juice, water jugs, and tall sauce bottles. That, more than anything else is something I would like Whirlpool to look at improving.
- It’s good but it would be better if......- May 17, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) The only things that I don’t like are how the freezer doesn’t have an adjustable partition. I would even recommend having one that you can remove if you like. I don’t have an additional storage freezer so this feature would be helpful as somethings I have a hard time fitting larger items due to the restrictions on space. Also in the fridge that shelf that you can slide back is useless. We always have it slid back to make room for drink containers. It leaves a void unusable space behind the drinks as well. I personally think that second shelf should be two shelves split in the middle so you can adjust either one to whatever height you need and be able to use the full depth of the fridge. These 2 reasons are why I wouldn’t recommend this fridge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant design- September 1, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this Whirlpool fridge for more than a month as my old fridge broke down. I chose this Whirlpool because it has the fewest negative reviews compare to other brands. I like the look of it and interior design also looks good. The only drawback is it appears to be more noisy than my old fridge when the compressor runs. The noise is loud enough to be noticeable. That said, I saw other reviews of other brands also complain loud noise so I’m not sure noisy is typical for fridge nowadays.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.