Whirlpool 30" 19.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (WRFA60SFHZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Style built for small spaces
- 30-inch freestanding French door fridge with a 19.7 cu. ft. of space for your fresh and frozen foods
- Stainless steel 3-door fridge with storage to spare, but still small enough for condos, apartments, or small homes
- Smooth contoured doors, hidden hinges, and flush base grill means your fridge fits seamlessly into your kitchen
- Keep your fridge, and food, fresh and odour-free
- Crisper drawers with manual humidity control to organize your produce
- FreshFlow Air Filter reduces fridge odours and keeps your fridge interior smelling fresh.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver in the crisper drawer keeps fruits and vegetables crisp and green for longer
- Adaptive defrost monitors your freezer and only defrosts when needed
Storage designed for your every day
- Full-width deli drawer lets you adjust the temperature and give you the flexibility to fit larger items like party platters and sheet cakes
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins store your milk, juice, and soda bottles and can be moved to accommodate larger items
- Spillsaver glass shelves help contain spills and prevent liquids from dripping to the shelf below
- Ramp-up LED lighting lights up every corner so you always know what’s in every corner of your fridge
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 68.5"
- Depth: 34.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
- It’s good but it would be better if......- May 17, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) The only things that I don’t like are how the freezer doesn’t have an adjustable partition. I would even recommend having one that you can remove if you like. I don’t have an additional storage freezer so this feature would be helpful as somethings I have a hard time fitting larger items due to the restrictions on space. Also in the fridge that shelf that you can slide back is useless. We always have it slid back to make room for drink containers. It leaves a void unusable space behind the drinks as well. I personally think that second shelf should be two shelves split in the middle so you can adjust either one to whatever height you need and be able to use the full depth of the fridge. These 2 reasons are why I wouldn’t recommend this fridge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant design- September 1, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this Whirlpool fridge for more than a month as my old fridge broke down. I chose this Whirlpool because it has the fewest negative reviews compare to other brands. I like the look of it and interior design also looks good. The only drawback is it appears to be more noisy than my old fridge when the compressor runs. The noise is loud enough to be noticeable. That said, I saw other reviews of other brands also complain loud noise so I’m not sure noisy is typical for fridge nowadays.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, not well designed, not worth it.- April 26, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this refrigerator thinking it would be a high quality and well built product, but I was extremely disappointed. This unit is louder than my old refrigerator, and I hear it working around 60% of the time while my older one was triggering a few times per day. Don't put too much room-temperature food in it, or it will work non-stop between the fans and compressor for hours trying to get the correct temperature. Whirlpool claim these newest compressors work more often but reduce energy consumption, it is certainly not worth it unless you always have music in your home to cover the noise. I admit it does looks good, and the temperature is correct. Also, the bottom drawer is not practical. It is not high enough so you will barely put anything in it, and because it takes place, you might want to remove one of the shelves because you may never put anything high.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.