Whirlpool 30" 2 x 5 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven -Black-on-Stainless
A multitude of cooking options
- Two 5 cu. ft. oven interiors for a total of 10 cu. ft. of cooking space for making twice as much food and/or cooking multiple dishes at different temperatures at once
- True Convection cooking using a rear fan and third heating element to fill the oven with consistent heat, resulting in faster and more even cooking
- Convection Conversion automatically converts the time and temperature in a recipe so it cooks faster and consistently without burning or overcooking
- Rapid Preheat heats the interior up to 20% more quickly for single rack baking so you can go from food to table in record time
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you skip the preheating process and cook right from frozen using pre-programmed settings that automatically adjust the cooking time
- Temperature sensor automatically monitors the oven's temperature and adjusts the cooking element so you always get evenly cooked foods
Smart features, remote control
- Scan-to-Connect technology connects the oven to your phone or tablet so you can use the Whirlpool app to remotely turn it on or off or lock the control panel
- Multi-step cooking lets you send multiple cooking instructions to the oven at once using your mobile device; the temperature automatically adjusts so you don't have to manually monitor the cook
- Compatible with Nest Learning Thermostat to alert you if you left the oven on after leaving the home
- Voice control lets you control it by voice when synced with a compatible Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa smart home assistant (U.S. only)
- Troubleshoot issues from your phone, including seeing instructional videos, keeping track of service appointments, and being able to send data to Whirlpool customer service from the oven using your phone
Convenience features to make your life easier
- Touchscreen controls provide instant access to frequently used settings, and continuously learns, adapts, and makes suggestions for customized presets based on your cooking routines
- Self-closing mechanisms on each door so they don't shut too quickly or loudly, but rather smoothly and quietly
- Extra-large windows in doors so you can easily keep an eye on your food at any time
- Fingerprint- and smudge-resistant black on stainless steel finish is a breeze to keep clean
- Sabbath Mode keeps the oven on the bake setting while turning off all other electronic lights and controls, while Party Mode lets you turn on the Keep Warm setting from your phone
- Self-cleaning and steam clean using only heat and water, no harsh chemicals needed
- FIT system ensures it will fit out of the box or you get up to $300 towards a cabinet modification
- Width: 30"
- Height: 51.5"
- Depth: 26.43"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 169 reviewers who responded, 145 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great oven, needed to adjust temp- February 2, 2020
The motherboard on my old double oven crashed and I had to get a new one 2 days before Christmas! After some fast and furious research we decided on the Whirlpool double oven, mainly because we knew it should fit the opening we had. I love the oven and cooked Christmas and New Years dinners in it. I discovered it was running a little cool, as things were taking longer to cook than I was used to. I got an oven thermometer and Whirlpool enables you to calibrate the oven yourself--NO repair call. The temperature is now spot on! I do not have it connected to WiFi--I don't really see the need for that. Overall, I'm very happy with it, and it looks great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Oven- January 15, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My dream come true! I finally got my double convection oven! These ovens not only look stunning, they are stunning. The temperature is accurate and the touch screen features allow you lots and lots of choices on how to cook your food. I haven't been able to tap into many of the features yet as I'm still learning all the features. I love that I can use my phone to set my oven and start the cooking process or delay the time or change the temperature. We had to cut our cabinet to accommodate the ovens and we took advantage of the Whirlpool Fit Guarantee. I'm still waiting for my reimbursement and Whirlpool has assured me it's on it's way, so I'll look forward to getting it soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Quick. So quiet. Great control panel- September 20, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We bought our oven two weeks ago to replace an aging and very noisy Kitchenaid double wall oven. We had heard these oven were much quieter than the Kitchenaid but we weren’t totally sure that was the case. Truly the “ next generation” of double wall ovens from Whirlpool. And the new dropped perfectly into the space! The control panel is so intuitive and easy to use. We get alerts when we are away that the kids have put the oven on. We couldn’t be happier. We were wondering whether we should be looking at a more expensive brand but so glad we didn’t pay more than we needed for this 10/10 oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.