Whirlpool 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Slide-In Electric Range (YWEE510S0FV) - Black Stainless Steel
Makes it easy to feed your family
- 30-inch slide-in smooth top electric range delivers even heat and has a 4.8 cu. ft. capacity to cook large family meals or serve up Sunday dinner for a crowd
- Temperature sensor monitors your oven temperatures and adjusts cooking elements to bake food evenly
- Guided Cooktop LED controls have up/down arrows so you can select the precise temperature you need, while heat level indicators show you when food is sizzling, simmering, or ready to eat
- Easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop and black finish stays shiny and makes taking care of everyday spills quick and easy
Takes the guesswork out of cooking
- Frozen Bake technology skips preheat for frozen pizzas, lasagnas, or French fries and puts dinner on the table fast
- FlexHeat dual radiant element has a 6-inch inner ring to heat small pots and a 9-inch expandable outer ring for larger cookware
- Delay cook timer lets you set a time and temperature and will automatically turn the oven on at your desired time
- Broiling temperature management system prevents overheating to keep your kitchen comfortably cool while the inside of your oven is sizzling
- Self-clean technology deep cleans your oven using a high heat cycle so you just have to wipe down when complete
- Width: 75.8 cm (29.87")
- Height: 110.4 cm (43.5)"
- Depth: 73.5 cm (28.93")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 528 reviewers who responded, 457 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Scratches on the burners with the first use- June 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I moved into a brand new house and the kitchen had a brand new 4.8 cu. ft. guided Electric Front Control Range with the easy to wipe ceramic glass cooktop. The range worked fine when I used it. Cooked evenly and how a normal range should. The next night I used the burner to make stir fry. The pan moved around a little bit on the burner but not excessively, it did a good job of coming to temperature etc., but after the stove cooled down I noticed scratches and marks on the burner. Makes me sick to think that the quality of this material cannot handle a pan on the burner. I thought it took a diamond to cut glass? So buyer, beware!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- love this range- November 28, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bough this slide in range about a month ago, I love how it looks, especially the completely smooth cooktop with no knobs! My only issue is that there is no lip that fits over the edge of the counters like my old range had. So there is about a 1/4" gap between my countertops and the range so it doesn't look built in like my other range did. After a lot of searching, I did find a trim kit that goes around the edge of the range so the gap is covered. While this works, I don't feel like its an ideal solution. Otherwise, the range is beautiful and the oven is large, but I'm not sure I would have bought it had I thought about this issueYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energy efficient?- October 23, 2020
After 65 years of cooking I’ve leaned to adapt. The oven is S L O W. To reach 350° it takes close tp 12minutes. Never mind 450° somewhere around 15 mins. Turn it on and watch tv then start. And watch the temp carefully. One day it shut itself off. Front elements. #1 heat (?) will melt butter eventually. #s 1 to 5 cycle on and off. What I used 3 & 4 for I will use 6 and up. It’s pretty and I will have to cater to its design. Must have been designed for form over function. I’d only recommend with reservation. I want the one I bought in the ‘60 back or the ‘83 model. They I recommend! PS. The timer ? Interferes with the oven press the wrong button and the oven is off!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.