Whirlpool 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (WFG550S0HB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
More than just a gas range
- Freestanding gas range provides instant heat with great control, so you can cook every dish exactly the way you like it
- 5.0 cu. ft. oven with 2 racks and 5 rack positions is a great size for a small family, and gives you the space to easily cook multi-dish meals or large roasts
Convenient stovetop cooking
- Five-element cooktop includes rear elements with 9500 BTU and 5000 BTU of power for cooking and sautéing, one oval-shaped centre burner with 8000 BTU of power for cooking large dishes, and two front elements of 15,000 BTU of power each
- 15,000-BTU SpeedHeat burners let you quickly and powerfully sear and boil, so your steaks come out with beautiful edges and your soups take less time
- Centre oval burner is designed for large griddles and longer cookware, so your breakfast griddle is always evenly heated for fluffy Saturday morning pancakes
Perfectly primed to bake up a storm
- Fan convection cooking circulates heat evenly throughout the oven, so dishes bake quickly and evenly
- Frozen Bake Technology means you can skip preheating for common frozen foods like pizza and lasagna, so they're on the table sooner and with less hassle
- Temperature Sensor automatically monitors the oven temperature, adjusting the cooking elements for even results every time
- Closed door broiling works to keep your kitchen cool while you get the perfect broiled finish on your meals
- Large oven window makes it easy to keep an eye on touchy dishes without needing to open the oven door, so each dish bakes in less time
- Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep your dishes warm while you get ready for dinner
- Certified (Star K) Sabbath Mode lets you to keep the oven warm on "Bake" for several days at a time, so you can enjoy meals on the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
- Cleaning made easier
- Adjustable self-cleaning technology uses high-temperature preprogrammed cycles to clean oven spills without the use of harsh cleaners, needing just a simple wipe-down once the oven cools
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop makes stovetop cleaning easy after dinner
- Dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates and removable knobs make it easy to clean up a messy stovetop, so you can spend more time enjoying meals with your family
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.88")
- Height: 121.6 cm (47.88")
- Depth: 70.49 cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 459 reviewers who responded, 413 would recommend this product.
- It's a great range!- June 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the self-cleaning spacious oven with the convection option. However, I have suggestions to improve the cook top. The center "griddle" burner is wonderful but, if I'm using it, I can't really use any of the 4 regular burners. They are spaced too close to the center 5th burner. I love the edge to edge grids and the fingerprint resistant stainless steel. However, the black painted top surface shows every speck of dust. Could it be gray to match the stainless? Finally, the center circular plate on 2 of the burners have already made a snapping sound while only on "low" and I discovered a part of the top finish had chipped off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable oven- January 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had convection toaster ovens but this is so nice to use. Food cooks effortlessly and evenly. My son eats lots of frozen pizzas, the pizza button comes in handy. I have two new kittens and I am thrilled that the front of the oven door is cool to the touch. Great for small kids. The only thing I don't like are the large 3 grate system on the stove. Seems all stoves ae going to this style. I'm 51. I can move them now but I anticipate it may be harder as I get older. I wish there were more grates. 4 individual burners and a middle one for the long one in the middle. Or maybe it could come with a griddle in middle you could keep there all the time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible...Sad, but True.- February 19, 2020
Had the stove for 3 months now and the stovetop is already scratched and discolored. Hey Whirlpool, soap and water does not remove burnt on grease. BTW, those are the only recommended cleaning products and no scrubby sponges. I don't understand why someone would put such a delicate finish on a stovetop! It's almost moronic. There aren't even any drip pans available. That's not all. The grates are designed poorly. You have to position your small pots and pans just so or they tip to their sides. To top it off, I am using the self-clean option on the oven right and it stinks to high heaven. It is burning my eyes. Buyer Beware!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.