Whirlpool 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Electric Wall Oven (WOS51EC0HS) - Black/Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Meets your needs
- 5 cu. ft. capacity offers enough space to prepare Sunday dinner for the extended family
- Electric offers consistent heating and cooking throughout your dishes
- Pairs well with any cooktop for a truly modern kitchen design
- Flush Installation gets you a truly seamless look in your existing kitchen cabinets
Smart cooking at your fingertips
- Touchscreen controls learn your routines and provide instant access to the settings you use the most
- Smart technology lets you set the oven using your mobile device; easily connect your oven to the app and use it to remote start your oven, enable the Keep Warm setting, set a constant baking temperature, remotely disable the control panel, and use Multi-Step Cooking to send multiple instructions to the oven and have it automatically adjust based on the recipe
- Temperature Sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to make sure your food is evenly baked every time
- Self-cleaning feature allows you to easily clean up messes and keep your oven looking new
Save time, cook more
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you cook food straight from the freezer with the oven automatically adjusting cooking times
- Rapid Preheat heats 20% faster than other ovens, saving time and getting you cooking faster
- Extra-large window lets you clearly check on your food without opening the door, keeping a steady oven temperature for consistent cooking
- Integrate your Nest Learning Thermostat with the mobile app and be alerted if you leave your oven on when out of the house
- Use your mobile device to access troubleshooting videos and get immediate support and quick solutions to any problem
- Guided Service keeps your service schedule on track so you receive the best performance from your oven
- Width: 30"
- Height: 28.75"
- Depth: 26.44"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 221 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good looks and performance- May 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We replaced all our appliances when redoing our kitchen. I really like this new wall oven. Especially like the WiFi. I use my Echo to preheat the oven all the time. It's so much handier than going to the oven and pressing all the buttons. We did have a bit of inconsistent browning when first bought, but we called Whirlpool and the support told us how to calibrate it. It seems to brown more evenly now. I like techy things, but this has too many options...even for me. It often takes too many steps to get it to do what I want. It would be nice if they'd simplify the process of simple things like pre-heating and baking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Attractive Oven and Smart Too- June 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this during the pandemic. The door fell off of my old oven and I needed a new oven ASAP that would fit the same space. This is the 2020 version of my old oven. It is very attractive, easy to use and very smart! You can preset the oven to start when you are not at home due to its artificial intelligence (AI). The door handle is stainless steel and not plastic. The oven is more spacious even though it fits where my old oven was, and not as close to the floor which is good for my back. The racks slide beautifully, the lighting is bright, and the door window is big. It is amazing what ovens can do these days!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Touch screen is terrible - do not buy!- August 24, 2020
We are now 8 months into this oven and it drives me crazy. The touch screen is terrible! The menu system requires you to go through multiple steps just to set an oven temperature, and the touch screen is waaaay too sensitive - it activates and makes menu selections when you put your hand too close (i.e. to open the oven, hand a dish-towel on the handle, just working at the counter and you brush against it etc). Many times I've opened the door and then the oven has shut off - I now have to continually check that the oven is running. Terrible. Did not want or like the WiFi system, but have used it just to be able to check that the oven is actually running (it sends alerts). Would not buy this again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.