Whirlpool 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Freestanding Gas Range (WFG515S0JS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Freestanding range can be installed anywhere in your kitchen, and features four responsive gas stovetop burners that help you cook multi-dish meals with ease
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity oven with 2 racks and 5 rack positions makes it easy to cook, bake, and broil for the whole family
Convenient cooking and broiling
- Four burner cooktop includes one 5,000 BTU element, one 9,500 BTU element, and two 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat elements
- 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat burners generates instant heat, so you can lock in flavours and juices by searing or boiling
- Closed Door Broiling temperature management system maintains the optimal temperature both inside and outside, letting you broil to a delicious finish without overheating your kitchen
- Keep Warm setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep your finished dishes warm until it's time to serve
- Large oven window lets you keep an eye on your meal without opening the door, so foods cook faster and finished meals stay warm for longer
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop boasts raised edges that contain spills, making cleanup a breeze
- Dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates are easy to maintain, so your stovetop always sparkles
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning technology automatically cleans the oven according to pre-programmed high-temperature cycles, without the need for harsh chemicals or heavy scrubbing
Safety and convenience always in mind
- Control lock mode disables the control panel, so you never have to worry about accidental oven use while cleaning or outside of the kitchen
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Height: 91.44cm (36")
- Depth: 70.8cm (27.87")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- top grating is annoying- May 3, 2020
I've had this oven for a few months. I always loved cooking but it's hard for me to even want to now. I don't care for black surfaces but had no choice when getting stainless appliances in a bundle. The whole top and front of oven gets very hot when on. The front right burner shoots flames out way too far. What I hate the most about it is the grating. It's so heavy and bulky. I am going to try to find 4 separate burners to replace it. When I spill something I want to wipe up immediately. These are so annoying being hooked together that you have to take them both up to clean. The first week I had the oven, I put scratches all over the oven surface top by moving them to clean.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A great simple to use range!- July 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this for 6 weeks and it works wonderful. Easy controls to understand and that respond to touch. I wasn't too sure about all the black...but hey it's easy to clean and hides spills until I get to them... I have not used the oven cleaner feature yet... Be aware that to clean under the stove grids...that you have to take them off and set them somewhere while you wipe off under them. It is a small hassle. FYI.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my new gas range!- June 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We converted to the gas range last month and glad we did. With periodic power outages I was unble to use my electric stove. Now, with a backup generator and my new gas range that is no longer an issue. Plus the stainless steel is much easier to keep clean. And it cleans itself inside. I would like the alerts to be a little louder though; can't quite here it in the other rooms.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.