Whirlpool 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Freestanding Gas Range (WFG515S0JS) - Stainless Steel
- Freestanding range can be installed anywhere in your kitchen, and features four responsive gas stovetop burners that help you cook multi-dish meals with ease
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity oven with 2 racks and 5 rack positions makes it easy to cook, bake, and broil for the whole family
Convenient cooking and broiling
- Four burner cooktop includes one 5,000 BTU element, one 9,500 BTU element, and two 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat elements
- 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat burners generates instant heat, so you can lock in flavours and juices by searing or boiling
- Closed Door Broiling temperature management system maintains the optimal temperature both inside and outside, letting you broil to a delicious finish without overheating your kitchen
- Keep Warm setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep your finished dishes warm until it's time to serve
- Large oven window lets you keep an eye on your meal without opening the door, so foods cook faster and finished meals stay warm for longer
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop boasts raised edges that contain spills, making cleanup a breeze
- Dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates are easy to maintain, so your stovetop always sparkles
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning technology automatically cleans the oven according to pre-programmed high-temperature cycles, without the need for harsh chemicals or heavy scrubbing
Safety and convenience always in mind
- Control lock mode disables the control panel, so you never have to worry about accidental oven use while cleaning or outside of the kitchen
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Height: 91.44cm (36")
- Depth: 70.8cm (27.87")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- top grating is annoying- May 3, 2020
I've had this oven for a few months. I always loved cooking but it's hard for me to even want to now. I don't care for black surfaces but had no choice when getting stainless appliances in a bundle. The whole top and front of oven gets very hot when on. The front right burner shoots flames out way too far. What I hate the most about it is the grating. It's so heavy and bulky. I am going to try to find 4 separate burners to replace it. When I spill something I want to wipe up immediately. These are so annoying being hooked together that you have to take them both up to clean. The first week I had the oven, I put scratches all over the oven surface top by moving them to clean.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to keep clean- July 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Came with new house we built, and I’d never cooked with gas before. It takes getting used to. The burners light quickly and work great, same with oven. But, it’s hard to keep clean. Having to lift the heavy cast iron pieces is a pain so I can reach down to clean around burners. I might add, this is almost a nightly ritual as it seems it’s always dirty. Oven already has a need for a good cleaning, too, after only using it a handful of times. Not sure I will keep it, and I’m glad we had bldr wire a 220 outlet behind the stove in case we want to revert to an electric range.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice gas range.- September 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We wanted a gas range with our new manufactured home and this range is what was delivered with our home. It is a good gas range. However I don't like the design of the grates. The left grate locks into the right side grate making it hard to clean under them. Also the design of the grates is such that smaller pans are hard to place to sit level because there are break in the grates that can leave a pan unlevel. As near as I can tell, the range does not come with a timer function, so you need a separate one.