Whirlpool 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Slide-In Gas Range (WEG515S0FV) - Black Stainless Steel
Exquisite results every time
- Gas burners deliver instant heat and precise control for amazing results
- Built-in temperature sensor ensures your meals are always evenly cooked by managing the oven's temperature and adjusting it as needed
- Broiling temperature management system is designed to keep your kitchen as cool as a cucumber by helping to prevent overheating without sacrificing optimal cooking temperatures
Add a touch of convenience
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity oven gives you the ability to entertain guests at a large dinner party if the mood strikes
- Frozen Bake technology is the quick and easy way of getting your favourite frozen foods cooked and on the table without even having to preheat the oven
- Edge-to-edge cooking grates spanning the entire cooktop mean you'll never have to play the balancing game with large pots rocking on tiny burners
- Self-cleaning feature takes care of all your greasiest spills and splatters with dedicated settings for light, moderate, and heavy soils
- Delay cook timer automatically starts the oven at just the right time when you preset your desired cooking time and temperature
- Broiling temperature management maintains an optimal cooking temperature while preventing overheating and keeping your kitchen comfortably cool as you cook and broil a bounty of delectable dishes
Burners are powerful yet versatile
- SpeedHeat burners provide up to 15,000 BTUs of powerful heating to quickly fry, sear, and boil your way to culinary perfection
- AccuSimmer burner delivers a controlled level of heat that's ideal when you want to simmer a sauce or melt something like chocolate
Convenient and compliant
- Sabbath Mode is Star K certified and allows you to keep your oven continually on the "Bake" setting on Jewish holidays and the Sabbath so your cooked foods will be warm and ready to eat on demand
- ADA compliant denotes that this appliance is fully accessible to users with disabilities
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 37"
- Depth: 28.94"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 200 reviewers who responded, 182 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my stove- February 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this stove for aboit 6 months. Upon delivery, one of the back burner covers was chipped so the flame was uneven. Also, when using that same burner, the red light letting you know a burner was on didn't work. Whirlpool sent someone right away and it was repaired. Otherwise, there have been no problems. The oven heats very quickly but is a bit noisy as the gas clicks on and off. The repairman said that is their normal sound. I was concerned the rough grates would be difficult to clean, but spills do not stick to them. The area under the grates cleans easily. The flame height is easily adjustable. Very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bottom pan storage drawer is flimsy & cheap- July 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We downsized you a smaller home that we live in during the work week & were trying to get appliances in the new townhouse that were name brand but not overly expensive. When we moved in a week ago I went to store things in the drawer & it rattled like a sheet of aluminum. It is too flimsy to store or hold anything. I thought maybe the builders had given us a defective drawer but when I went to a large commercial appliance chain & saw my exact range, it was also the same. As I mentioned we downsized so storage is a priceless commodity. Because the Whirlpools brand has been around for as long as I can remember- I thought I could trust the brand sadly this is not the case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- very rapid cooktop heating- December 5, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] have the stove less than 1 month - installation was a snap. cooktop heats very quickly.not sure why all burners click to ignite when only 1 is turned on - however, once the burner that is selected ignites, the other burners stop clicking.a bit hard to keep the ceramic surface and the information panel clean and the grates - with only minimal use so far - get scratched a bit easily....you have to be on top of the cleaning all areas.the timer would have been easier if one was was able to set the timer without clicking up/down for however long you want the oven to be on...simply having the option to just "punch in" the time would have been an easier option.otherwise, stylish.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.