Whirlpool 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Electric Range (YWFE550S0HZ) - Stainless
Modern style and size
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven features 2 racks and 5 rack positions, letting you cook several dishes at once
- Freestanding design features finished sides and a backsplash, so you can place the range anywhere in your kitchen
- Large oven window allows you to check on your food without having to open the oven door
- 3000 Watt electric range cooks evenly with consistent heat on the cooktop or in the oven
Consistent oven results
- Fan convection cooking circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for mouth-watering results
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you cook from frozen without preheating for foods like frozen pizza and lasagne, putting dinner on the table faster
- Temperature Sensor automatically monitors and adjusts the oven temperature, so you get baked results every time
- Closed door 3400 Watt broiling prevents overheating and maintains an optimal cooking temperature, while keeping the kitchen as cool and comfortable as possible
- Keep Warm setting delivers low heat to the oven, keeping dishes warm for up to an hour while complete the rest of the meal
- Smooth top cooktop features 5 radiant elements for a sleek, modern look
- Easy-wipe ceramic glass cooktop lets you wipe up splatters and spills with ease
- FlexHeat Dual Radiant Element front burners give you the flexibility of heating a small 6" pot or pan, while expandable outer rings let you heat larger cookware
- 100 Watt Warm Zone Element lets you keep stovetop dishes warm while you finish preparing the rest of the meal
- Clean function lets you use high temperatures to clean your stovetop and oven cavity without using harsh chemicals
- Star-K certified Sabbath Mode lets you disable the oven's displays, lights, tones, and cleaning cycles while keeping the "Bake" setting on for the Jewish Sabbath or Jewish holidays
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.88")
- Height: 121.60 cm (47.88")
- Depth: 70.49 cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1795 reviewers who responded, 1572 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good range- January 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our previous range broke down just before the holidays, with us trying to find a compatible new one in a short turnaround. I liked the idea of the domestic parts and warranty that Whirlpool carried and this particular model was available quickly. It has worked well for us, as we learn some of the features and controls that were different from our last model/brand we owned. The only con so far was it took a couple times to get rid of whatever coatings (as a new item) it came with that cause it to smoke quite a bit when running the oven. We expected it, but definitely something to deal with when new. So that's why my rating is a 4 instead of a 5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a Great Oven- February 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I like everything about the oven except just one thing. The one thing I would change would be the dials for two front burners on the top of the range. I would love to have more heat selection indicators on those two dials. It's hard to know exactly what setting to, for example: cook my eggs or pancakes at. I have to guess somewhere between lo and medium every time. There are no clear indicators for setting the exact temp. of heat on the two dials for the two front burners. That's a real shame. Wish I had spotted that feature shortcoming before I purchased the oven. Since I do a lot of range top cooking. Other than that, it's a great oven!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I'd buy it again- November 30, 2020
Overall, this is a good stove. It seems to heat evenly and gets the job done. The only complaints I have are the break-in smell of the oven. If it hadn't been cold and raining outside I would have figured out some way to do this outdoors. It was horrible. The other is the the smaller inset burners on the big burners up front don't seem to do the job as well as the smaller ones in the back. I find myself turning the dual burner on more and more. It's easy to clean and the drawer is just the right size for a roasting pan, broiler pan, some baking sheets, a muffin pan and a bread pan...even if it is a little clumsy to operate sometimes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.