Whirlpool 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Freestanding Electric Air Fry Range (YWFE550S0LW) - White
Efficient and practical appliance
- 30-inch smooth-top electric range eases and quickens your everyday cooking experience
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven with fan convection system makes it possible to evenly bake various dishes with utmost perfection
- Freestanding unit means it can be easily installed or moved anywhere inside your home
Simplifies your cooking experience
- Five cooktop elements (one 100W, two 3000W, and two 1200W) allow you to cook different dishes at a time
- Electronic touch control lets you easily operate the appliance with a simple touch
- Two FlexHeat dual radiant elements features a 6" inner ring and a 9" outer ring, allowing you to efficiently use both a small and large cookware on the same burner
- Oven light makes it easy to view the interior of the oven
Flexible cooking options
- Five cooking modes (Air Fry, Convection Bake, Broil, Frozen Bake, and Bake) in the oven give you the flexibility to prepare various treats with less guesswork
- Two oven racks with 5 positioning options allow the oven interior to accommodate dishes of different sizes
- Air fry basket lets you air fry frozen foods right in your oven, so you can enjoy crispy food without guilt
Enhanced safety features
- Hot surface indicator on cooktop helps minimize the risk of accidental heat burns
- Child lock feature keep your child safe from kitchen accidents
Easy to clean
- Self-cleaning feature in the oven saves your time and energy in cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air fry basket simplifies your cleaning task
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Depth: 121.6cm (47.87")
- Height: 70.49cm (27.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 191 reviewers who responded, 160 would recommend this product.
- Nice features- May 1, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I Baugh this this month and I’m happy and my wife too and we thinking buy lave vaisselleYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Intuitive - Still Getting Used to Features- October 12, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Bought this a few months ago, along with a fridge and dishwasher. Things I didn't notice: no light (although there is one in the oven) and no electrical outlets. Both these features were on my old stove. Also, the under-oven storage appeared to be as large as my old stove, but in reality, it's severely lacking (the drawer door looked to be the same size, but because the oven is bigger, the extra space comes from the drawer). I don't understand the rapid preheat feature. Shouldn't it be a given? Note - this is NOT a self-cleaning oven. The cooktop scratches very easily. I wouldn't buy this stove again... but it was within my budget.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect range!!- November 26, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) It's early days still and I haven't used all the features on the range but so far everything is working great. The stove top is easy to use. The oven works great. I like the feature telling you what the oven temperature is while pre-heating it. (Note: The first time you use the oven there will be some smoke) I do have two complaints, first the knobs to control the stove seem fairly cheap. There are light plastic with a chrome finish. It doesn't fit in with the sturdiness of the rest of the range. Second, the tray at the bottom of the range, sliding it in and out can be awkward at times. (Small complaints but still it could be better)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This True Convection Range is the one to have !- April 16, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this appliance two months ago and am so happy that I did ! I have been experimenting with the convection cooking and how it can make the time & effort in the kitchen less, with good, wholesom foods cooked, and it just keeps amazing me. The best take-aways are : 1 3/4 hour to roast a small chicken to perfection; roasting ham, scalloped potatoes and veggies for a family dinner of 21 people; and I can still use my tried and true recipes without any worries about adjusting the temperature for convection operation. I find it easy to use, directions are simple, and it has met and exceeded all of my expectations so far!! Best oven I have owned in 30 years !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Multiple cooking racks- September 18, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Have used almost all features of this stove except for the cleaning. Love having the 3 racks and adjustable one. Have used the convection for cookies and muffins and works great. Elements heat up quickly. Only surprise was how shallow the drawer was, so can't keep all my frypans in it. However the oven is huge. I've had a glass top before but do find this one a little harder to get really clean. The manual is easy to follow but think it could had more information in it. Very little on the convection cooking but easy to search on internet. Manual says drawer removes but we can't get it out and neither could salesperson. I like to clean underneath without moving the stove out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.