Whirlpool 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (YWFE505W0JW) - White
Speed up weeknight dinners
- 5.3 cu. ft. stand-alone electric range delivers consistent heat and gives you the space to bake, broil, and fry so dinner is on the table fast
- 5 separate cooking surfaces so you can cook multiple dishes at once
- FlexHeat dual radiant element has one 6" inner ring for small pots and pans and one 9" outer ring for large cookware
- Warming Zone element keeps your dishes warm until you're ready to serve
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel is sleek, modern, and easy to clean
Bake from frozen for faster meals
- Frozen Bake technology skips pre-heat and cooks your family's favourite frozen pizza, lasagna, and French fries fast
- Closed Door broiling maintains cooking temperature inside the oven while keeping your kitchen cool
- Keep Warm setting maintains low heat so your meal stays warm until you're ready to eat
- Control Lock Mode disables the control panel to keep little hands from turning it on
Keep your cooktop clean and shiny
- Large window lets you peek at what's cooking without opening the door
- Ceramic glass cooktop wipes up easily with a damp cloth
- Upswept Spillguard cooktop has raised edges to contain any spills
- Steam clean option uses heat and water to get your oven sparkling clean without the use of chemicals or cleaners
- Width: 75.8 cm (29.87")
- Height: 121.6 cm (47.87")
- Depth: 70.48 cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Not Impressed- August 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Not impressed with the Whirlpool Range at all. The glass top is horrible cleaning and keeping clean. I don't like the way the heating system is in the burners, the pulsing, takes for ever to boil water. Setting the timer and the oven control is horrible, not user friendly at all. Would not recommend this range. When asked how I like my new range....you get what you pay for. Would not buy another Whirlpool.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Stove Issue- September 27, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We have had the stove for 5 months. A few months ago we noticed that the oven seemed to be running cooler than expected. A service technician came a few weeks ago and confirmed that there was a problem. He said it needed some parts to be replaced and that he would order them. Still waiting for them to be installedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- LOving it- May 5, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My only complaint is. I would like an indicator light to show which burner is on. I do like the stovetop hot warning however. Being a single senior, I havent really used all its features yet but Im sure they will work as well as the basic everyday items.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.