Whirlpool 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (WFG775H0HZ) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
No ordinary gas range
- Gas range gives you more precise control over your burner temperatures as well as instant heat
- 5.0 cu. ft. oven has 2 convenient racks and 5 rack positions so you can cook multiple dishes at once if you so choose
- Freestanding design with backsplash and finished sides can go anywhere in your kitchen
- Large oven window means you can check in on your cooking at any time without opening the oven door and letting heat escape
Achieve consistent, even, perfect cooking results
- Convection cooking employs a fan to evenly distribute the heat throughout your oven for consistently scrumptious results
- Frozen Bake Technology puts frozen items on the table in less time by skipping the preheating step and using preprogrammed settings that adjust cooking times automatically according to the types of foods you're cooking, such as lasagnas and pizzas
- Temperature Sensor monitors your oven's temperature automatically and adjusts the heating elements for thorough and even baking every single time
- Broiling temperature management system works to maintain a cool and comfortable kitchen without sacrificing the heat necessary for broiling large items like roasts by helping to prevent the oven from overheating
- Keep Warm feature delivers a constant supply of low heat to the oven to keep waiting dishes warm and ready to eat as you prepare the rest of your meal
- Certified--Star K--Sabbath Mode means you can honour the Jewish Sabbath and other Jewish holy days by setting the oven to a special made that allows you to keep cooked dishes warm for several days on end
Featuring the five elements of cooking convenience
- Five-element cooktop consists of one 5,000 BTU burner, another 8,000 BTU element, and a pair of 15,000 BTU elements, so you're always covered for any stovetop cooking scenario
- 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat burner is your go-to element for quick sears and boils
- Centre oval burner is specially designed to ensure that elongated cookware and larger griddles always heat evenly on the range top
- Practically cleans itself
- Self-cleaning technology with settings that don't require the use of any harsh chemicals fears no charred splatter, and laughs in the face of nasty grease and spills
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop has raised edges that help to contain spills and messes, and therefore makes cleanup a breeze
- Cast-iron grates and oven knobs are both removable and dishwasher safe, while the hidden baking element is easy to clean without having to exhaust yourself
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 46.5"
- Depth: 27.38"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 118 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Stove & Convection Oven- December 7, 2019
We’ve had this Gas Convection Oven/Five Burner Stove for just over a month, and already love it. The large capacity oven has seven tiers, and three racks. The stove’s fifth burner is oval, which we’ve found to be a great asset for deglazing roasting pans in preparing gravy, or you can use the included griddle and make pancakes! And the continuous surface provided by the grates allows an enormous amount of space for pots and pans over the five burners. It’s a really well designed stove. Once cooled, just lift back the grates on the hinges and wipe the stove clean. It has been easy to maintain the surface. We truly love this new whirlpool appliance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good.- March 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So far so good. Only had a month so time will tell. I like higher BTUs on this range. Had to have installed by plumber for propane.and works great so far. The adapter came with the range. Also the griddle came with the range for the center burner. The grates lift up for easy cleaning. Hope the self cleaning works as well as the older models. Time will tell. I like the dark glass oven door and the black porcelain under the grates that go with the stainless steel model. Has convection feature, but I do not expect to use often. My plumber liked it bettered than an expensive model he installed earlier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finger proof stainless steel is amazing!- December 26, 2020
We live out in the country and have had an electric range for years but I never got used to it and missed a gas stove top. When our range went out I opted for a gas model and selected this one. I love the gas stovetop. The broiler took some getting used to compared to the electric but now I have the hang of it again. The oven worked great but I have yet to use the convection feature. The best feature is the fingerprint free stainless steel!! It is amazing. If you love the look of stainless but not the work this is the way to go. Completely worth the slight extra you will pay for it. The only downside is the drawer underneath is a little smaller than my previous ranges but that is because the oven has a larger capacity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.