Whirlpool 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Gas Range (WFG975H0HV) - Black Stainless Steel
Convenient cooktop and oven
- Freestanding gas range provides instant heat and gives you more control over burner temperatures, so every dish comes off the heat when you need it to
- 5.8 cu. ft. gas oven has 3 adjustable racks and 7 rack positions, so you have the flexibility to cook multi-dish meals and large roasts
- True Convection cooking uses a rear fan to circulate oven air, eliminating cold spots so every dish comes out evenly cooked in less time
- Five-element cast iron cooktop with gas burners include two back burners with 9500 BTU and 5000 BTU of power for cooking and simmering sauces, one centre element with 8000 BTU of power, and two front elements with 18,000 BTU and 15,000 BTU of power so you can sear and boil with confidence
- Centre oval burner is designed for large griddles and longer cookware, so families who love to grill meat and make pancakes can enjoy even heat throughout the whole griddle
- Front left SpeedHeat burner lets you quickly sear and boil
A smarter gas range
- Convection Conversion option automatically adjusts cooking times and temperatures for convection settings, so your traditional recipes cook properly in less time
- Rapid Preheat option uses both oven burners and a fan to heat up the oven in less time for single-rack baking
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you skip the preheat cycle for common foods like frozen lasagna and pizza, so you can get dinner on the table in less time
- Temperature Sensor automatically monitors the oven temperature, adjusting the oven elements so your food comes out evenly baked every time
Easy to use, day in and day out
- AquaLift self-clean technology cleans off baked-on foods using water and low heat, so harsh chemical cleaners aren't necessary to get a sparkling clean oven
- Large oven door window makes it easy to keep an eye on your food at a glance
- EZ-2-Lift hinged cast iron grates make cleaning up beneath the grates easy, even when you don't want to fully remove each one
- Dishwasher-safe cast iron grates and knobs make cleanup even easier, and the fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your oven looking brand new for longer
Smart cooking features and modes
- Multi-Step Cooking from your smartphone or tablet lets you send multi-step instructions to your oven from your smart device, so your oven takes care of temperature changes for you
- Remote Start feature lets you turn on the oven from the next room using your smartphone or tablet, so it's ready when you are
- Party Mode enables the oven's Keep Warm function you're your smartphone or tablet, keeping finished dishes warm in the oven as you prepare a big meal
- Sabbath Mode allows you to keep the oven's "Bake" setting on for several days at a time, with the displays, lights, tones, and cleaning cycles disabled; this allows you to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
- Use the Whirlpool app to access immediate support and quick solutions with troubleshooting videos from the comfort of your own home
- Keep track of scheduled maintenance appointments and make sure issues are known using the mobile app, which helps keep your appliance in top condition for longer
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.88")
- Height: 118.11 cm (46.5")
- Depth: 69.53 cm (27.38")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 142 reviewers who responded, 121 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good features but tough to keep clean- December 24, 2018
I've had this range about 9 months now. We have had no trouble with it. I like the convection oven, the burners do seem a little close but not an issue for me. I wish the slow cook burner was in the front not in the back. My one complaint is the cleaning system. I find the Aqua lift cycle useless. I've used it with burned on spills and fresh ones. I still need to scrub to get it clean and it doesn't do anything for the normal grease type stuff that gets on the sides. The black top also shows everything. I haven't used the internet connection. It's nice that the top grates are removable but they are too big to fit in the dish washer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Totally ineffective cleaning system.- December 26, 2019
Well, after cooking the holiday ham, my oven is left with splatters all over the sides and the bottom and the hydro cleaning system is a JOKE! Did nothing. Whirlpool does not recognize a non functioning cleaning system and wants you to get on your knees and scrub with their "nonabrasive" sponge with a scrubby back! You cannot use abrasive cleaners or chemicals on it! I'm nearly 70 years old and cannot be on my knees or hunched over for that long, so now I'm stuck with a filthy stove permanently! Still under warranty. Horrible, horrible, horrible! Even though I have bought mostly Whirlpool over the last 40 years I will never buy Whirlpool again!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ranges have come a long way in the last 20 years- January 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our oven that came with the house died and we had to replace it. This is has a LOT more functionality than the 1999 Kenmore it replaced. First, it's wi-fi enabled. Download the Whirlpool app and you can control the oven with your smart phone. It must be on your 2.4 GHz home network. It's glitchy on the 5GHz band. The burner in the middle is oblong and it heats the included griddle pretty evenly. It has rapid pre-heat and once you're cooking, it maintains its temperature. You can scan a bar code on a frozen package and the oven will set itself. How cool is that? There are three cooking racks and the built-in convection cooks faster and more evenly if you use it. The oven also has steam clean capability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.