Whirlpool 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (WEG750H0HW) - White
A gas range, and then some
- Gas range delivers instant heat and provides a greater level of control over burner temperatures
- 5.8 cu. ft. oven with 3 full racks and 7 possible rack positions conveniently allows you to cook a multitude of great tasting dishes all at once
- Slide-in range fits between your kitchen cabinets for a smooth and seamless appearance
- Third heating element and rear fan provide True Convection cooking that drives heat evenly throughout your oven and surrounds your dishes with consistent heating for fast and effective cooking
- Convection Conversion treats your traditional recipes right by automatically adjusting temperatures and cooking times to ensure they always cook properly
- Rapid Preheat option combines all of the range's elements at once--along with the heat circulating fan, to quickly heat the oven when you're doing single-rack baking
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you skip the preheating step and cook directly from frozen using special, preprogrammed settings that adjust the cooking time automatically when cooking frozen favourites like pizza and lasagna, so you'll have them on the table in considerably less time than usual
- Built-in temperature sensor automatically monitors your oven's internal temperature and makes any necessary heating adjustments for you, so you always achieve an even and delicious result when baking
A convenient cooktop with plenty of range
- Five-element cast iron cooktop consists of one 5,000BTU cooking element, one 9,500BTU element, a 10,000BTU element, a 13,000BTU element, and a 17,000BTU element--so you're always sufficiently covered no matter how much stovetop heating power you may need
- 17,000-BTU SpeedHeat burner is a fast and effective option for quick sears and boils
- Centre oval burner provides a great option for larger and longer cookware, so you'll always enjoy thorough and even heating on your range top
- EZ-2-Lift hinged cast iron grates make cleaning spills and messes an easy proposition as you don't have to fully remove them to do so
- Knobs and oven grates are all dishwasher safe for quick and thorough cleaning
- Included griddle lets you grill vegetables and other favourites in mere minutes
Smart cooking makes for easy eating
- Multi-Step Cooking sends multiple instructions to your oven at once over your smart phone and automatically adjusts the cooking temperature according to the specific recipe you're using, so you spend less time monitoring your meal and more time enjoying it
- Remote Start lets you use your smart phone or other related device to turn your oven on remotely, so it's ready to go when you are
Makes your life easy--every day
- AquaLift self-clean technology has no use for harsh chemicals, and instead relies on water and a low heat to rid your oven's bottom of baked-on foods and other messes in a quick 50 minute cleaning cycle
- Touchscreen controls provide instant access to your most used features and settings, and it also learns your cooking habits and adapts to your family's routine by suggesting customized presets for you to engage quickly and easily
- Self-closing mechanisms on the doors mean they won't slam shut and instead will close gently, smoothly, and quietly
- Oven doors have extra-large windows so you can look in on your meals easily with a quick glance to see how things are coming along
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel hides fingerprints and other smudges, and you can wipe it clean in seconds
The most advanced features
- Sabbath Mode prevents lights, audible tones, and display panels from disrupting your observation of Jewish holy days by disabling these distractions--along with cleaning cycles, and letting you keep the oven in its "Bake" setting for multiple days at a time so your cooked foods are kept warm and ready for you when you need them
- Party Mode allows you to use a remote start feature via your smart phone or tablet to effect food preparations by keeping your food warm and ready to serve
Service and troubleshooting the modern way
- Quick user support and immediate troubleshooting solutions, including helpful videos, are easily accessible via your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible dedicated mobile app sends data directly from your appliance to Whirlpool's customer care personnel, making service issues known to them and keeping track of your scheduled maintenance appointments
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 278 reviewers who responded, 231 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful but not practical- January 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Oven temperature isn’t consistent even after calibration. Stovetop is hard to keep clean. Have to disassemble every time. Only one simmer burner. The other three burners are so big the flame doesn’t fit to the bottom of my pots, just the pans. The quick broil burner isn’t quick at all. The griddle is a waste. It’s small and if you do use it, again it’s a mess to clean up the rest of the stove top. The oven takes forever to cool off and I know this because a loud cooling fan runs until it’s completely cooled. Our Whirlpool built in oven has the same loud running fan. The look of the stove is beautiful but I wouldn’t buy it again for said reasons.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice...but....- May 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Purchased 3 months ago for a new home build. I really wanted this particular model. While the stove works great, there are a few features that I do not care for. First, you can turn the burners on too easily, meaning even if I lean against the knob, I have turned the burners on accidentally. Twice, I have almost caught a dishtowel or box near the stove on fire. The lock controls on the top should also lock the knobs. The bottom tray drawer is also a little flimsy and not very deep. I wish it was a little bigger and not rattle when opening. Overall I like the stove but these little issues for me keep it from getting a higher rating.
- Good hardware but...- December 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this range a couple of months ago and have been happy with the gas stovetop and oven features, especially how many options there are to use in the oven (warming, baking, broiling, etc). However, the “smart” features leave much to be desired. The app is clunky and ONLY WORKS WITH ONE USER (what?!), and it took multiple tries and much frustration to connect the range to the WiFi. Sometimes the touch screen has a delay or doesn’t register a touch which results in us pressing the option multiple times or going back to the home screen to start over. Overall, it could be a stellar product, but it’s not quite there yet!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.