Whirlpool 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (WEGA25H0HZ) - Stainless Steel
An oven that gets things done
- Gas range provides instant heat and better control over burner temperatures so you can do everything from boil water to sear steaks and simmer sauces
- 5.8 cu. ft. total capacity includes 3 racks and 7 rack positions to accommodate multiple dishes and large items, alike
- True Convection uses a third element and fan to distribute heat evenly throughout the oven interior for a consistent bake
- Convection conversion automatically adjusts the time and temperature for a recipe to the convection equivalent so you can cook more quickly
- Temperature sensor monitors the oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements accordingly so you get an even bake, every time
- Rapid Preheat heats the interior up to 20% more quickly so you can get food on the table when you need it
- Frozen Bake Technology skips preheating and cooks from frozen using pre-programmed settings that automatically adjust the cooking time
A cast-iron cooktop that keeps up with you
- Five element cast iron cooktop includes a 5,000W, 9,500W, 10,000W, 13,000W, and 17,000W element to accommodate different dishes
- SpeedHeat burner offers 17,000 BTU of heat to quickly sear steaks or boil water
- FlexHeat burner evenly distributes high heat for rapid boiling or searing, or can lower the temperature for delicate dishes
- Centre oval burner can be used for large griddles or longer cookware, ensuring your recipes are cooked evenly
Remote phone control for easy enjoyment
- Scan-to-Connect technology lets you use the Whirlpool app on your phone or tablet to remotely turn the oven on or off, and even lock the control panel
- Multi-step cooking to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven at once using your mobile device, automatically adjusting the temperature as needed so you can tend to other tasks
- Sabbath Mode and Party Mode let you keep the oven on warm, optionally controlled from your phone, on the Jewish Sabbath or when you have guests over
- Touchscreen controls learn and adapt to your routines
- Troubleshoot issues from your phone through instructional videos, keep track of service appointments, and remotely send data to Whirlpool customer service
Convenience and cleaning
- Slide-in with unfinished sides and no backsplash, designed to fit between cabinets for a smooth, seamless look in the kitchen
- Extra-large oven window lets you easily monitor a cook without having to open the door
- Fingerprint- and smudge-resistant stainless steel is sleek-looking and easy to clean
- AquaLift self-clean uses water and low heat to clean the oven's interior in under an hour
- EZ-2-Life hinged cast iron grates are easy to clean without having to remove them entirely; they're also dishwasher-safe, as are the knobs
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.