Whirlpool 30" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (WCG77US0HS) - Stainless Steel
Better cooking control
- Five powerful burners from 5,000 BTU to 15,000 BTU give you extremely versatile cooking options
- AccuSimmer burners reduce power for better control at lower temperatures so you can keep food warm without worrying you might burn it
- SpeedHeat burners generate high heat so you can cook dishes much faster
- Full-width grates cover the entire cooktop surface so you can safely rest pots and pans anywhere as you cook and warm several dishes at once
- Fifth burner maximises the cooktop space so you can multitask by boiling water, searing steaks, simmering sauces, and more
Effortlessly keep it sparkling clean
- EZ-2 lift hinged cast-iron grates are easy to clean without removing them entirely
- Grates and knobs can be washed in the dishwasher if desired
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop has raised edges to contain spills
- Sealed burners prevent food from falling into them, further making clean-up a breeze
Modern look that's built to last
- Stainless steel is durable and stylish, matching with any kitchen decor
- Cast-iron grates offer good performance and are on-trend
- Can be installed on its own or with a wall oven for versatile placement options
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 10.48cm (4.13")
- Depth: 53.34cm (21")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 178 reviewers who responded, 164 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Attractive & functional- August 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are please with this product. The overall appearance is quite nice. The stainless steel wipes up easily. The grates swing out of the way for cleaning. There are five burners rather than four in some models. There are three size burners. However, there are two features that should be improved. The control knobs are plastic, and if you accidentally touch them with a hot pan, they will be ruined. These knobs should be stainless steel. Also, Whirlpool makes a griddle that fits only over the right side of the cooktop. It should fit over the left side where there are two same size burners. The right side has a medium and small burner which heats the griddle unevenly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to clean- June 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought a suite of appliances during Labor Day weekend sales. They didn’t get delivered till Thanksgiving. I wasn’t upset over the time it took to get them delivered mostly because my kitchen remodel wasn’t completed yet. They were installed before Christmas. I really do love this cooktop. It is really easy to clean when I have a cooking mishap. The only negative I would have is that the ignition is way too sensitive. You just push on a button accidentally and it starts sparking and trying to ignite. The noise alone kinda freaks me out. I haven’t had any issues with the cooktop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great cooktop for the size!- August 16, 2019
We replaced our aging cooktop with this one and we are amazed Whirlpool managed to add a fifth burner in the same space as we had for four. This has really given us a lot of flexibility in cooking options. It is a bit tight, but completely manageable. The hinged burner grates are a really convenient feature, but make sure that the upper cabinets will accommodate the grates when they are up. Ours just barely cleared the sides of the upper cabinets. So precise centering on that 30" wide opening is crucial. Now I am looking for a griddle attachment/accessory. Nice going Whirlpool!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.