Whirlpool 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (YWFE775H0HB) - Black
- Freestanding electric range delivers even and consistent cooking, so you can cook and bake with mouthwatering precision
- Large 6.4 cu. ft. oven capacity with 2 racks and 7 rack positions provide a generous amount of space for cooking large, multi-dish family meals
- Freestanding design features finished sides and a backsplash, so your kitchen design can be whatever you dream up
Consistent cooking results
- Fan convection cooking circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for spectacular results
- Frozen Bake Technology means you can skip preheating and cook frozen food with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times so you can get select dinner items like pizza and lasagna from the oven to the table in less time
- Temperature Sensor automatically monitors the oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements so you get evenly baked foods every time
- Rapid Preheat option efficiently uses all the range elements and a fan to heat up the oven more quickly for single-rack baking
- Easy-wipe ceramic glass top cooktop features 5 radiant elements, which wipe down easily and give your kitchen a sleek look
- 3000 W FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element at front left gives you 3 elements in 1, with a 6" inner ring and a 9" outer ring to fit any size of pot or pan
Easy to use, day in and day out
- AquaLift self-cleaning technology uses water and low heat to slowly remove baked-on foods from the bottom of your oven in under an hour, so you can get a sparkling clean oven without the use of harsh cleaning products
- Fingerprint-resistant steel design helps hide fingerprints and smudges, keeping your oven looking brand new for longer
- Dishwasher-safe knobs are easy to clean in your at-home dishwasher
- Large oven window makes it easy to check on your culinary creations, keeping the oven door shut for faster results
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.88")
- Height: 118.11 cm (46.5")
- Depth: 69.53 cm (27.38")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 234 reviewers who responded, 191 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stove of my DREAMS!- January 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased our new stove in December. I am an avid cook - farm wife, mother, neighbor and volunteer. I had used my old stove for 22 years and had been down to 1 working burner and an oven that worked part time before choosing my new Whirlpool. The oven size is ultimately what sold me - I love the space for baking - and the amazing smooth top burners- my gosh I am in love with!! You appreciate quality when you have used an appliance for so many years - that you nearly cry when you see it go out the door being replaced by new and shiny. I hope to add matching Whirlpool appliances to my kitchen in the next year and enjoy years of good use ahead!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not What Expected- January 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Not what I expected. When delivered, the exposed left side panel was dented on the bottom and the enamel was damaged across the center? Also, there was not a bulb in the oven. The dealship ordered a new left panel and after installation realized the replacement was damaged too? Where's the quality control? My old Whirlpool oven was a solid durable appliance. This modern version is flimsy & seems to more built for low shipping costs, NOT the customers. Also, I can't use 99% of my Lifetime cookware (one small frying pan has a flat bottom) and none of my Reverware, so they're useless to me now & I'm forced to invest in all new cookware!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as our last range- November 8, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I am disappointed in my purchase of this range. I don't like the fact that the clock goes off when the range is in use. Our last range could display the oven temperature and the time at the same time, this is good when you need to leave an item in the oven for a certain time. Also the storage area below the oven is too small, not capable of storing any pots. I realize the oven space is large but I would give up some oven capacity for more storage space below. I don't like the care and attention the glass top requires. I would want a much steadier heartier range top, one that can handle some spills. I would not recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.