Whirlpool 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (YWEE750H0HZ) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Electric range delivers even heat to cooktop elements and oven interior, so you can cook and bake with mouthwatering precision
- Large 6.4 cu. ft. oven capacity with 3 racks and 7 rack positions provides an abundance of space to cook several large dishes in at once
- Slide-in design offers a built-in look with simple, customizable installation between your existing countertops
Consistent baking and roasting
- True Convection cooking uses a rear fan and a third heating element to surround each rack with even heat, resulting in faster cook times and delicious dishes
- Convection Conversion automatically adjusts traditional cooking times and temperatures for a faster convection period
- Rapid Preheat option uses all three range elements and a fan to quickly and evenly heat up the entire oven, getting it ready for single-rack baking in quick order
- Frozen Bake Technology lets you cook items like pizza and lasagne directly from frozen, without stopping to preheat the oven
- Automatic Temperature Sensor monitors the oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to deliver evenly baked results
- Smooth top cooktop features 5 easy-to-clean radiant elements with a sleek, modern look and feel
- 3000 Watt left front FlexHeat Triple Radiant Element gives you 3 elements in 1 with a 6" inner ring, 9" middle ring, and 12" outer ring to make room for larger cookware
- 3000 Watt right front FlexHeat Double Radiant Element gives you 2 elements in 1 with a 6" inner ring and 9" outer ring for added cooktop flexibility
- Two 6" rear burners and one 6" centre warming burner help you finish every dish exactly on time
Smart cooking features
- Multi-Step Cooking syncs with your smart device, letting you send multiple cooking instructions to your oven at once to automatically adjust temperatures without you having to worry
- Remote Start feature lets you use your smart device to remotely turn your oven on, so it's preheated and ready when you are
Easy to use, day in and day out
- AquaLift self-clean technology removes baked-on foods from the bottom of your oven, using water and low heat so you can clean without chemicals in just 50 minutes
- Touchscreen controls give you instant access to the settings you use most, saving you time by learning your family's routine and suggesting customized presets based on your needs
- Large oven door window lets you keep an eye on your meal with ease
- Sabbath Mode keeps the oven on "Bake" for days at a time, with the lights, tones, displays, and cleaning cycles disabled, allowing you to keep cooked foods warm all day during the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
- Party Mode gets your kitchen party-ready from your smartphone or tablet, automatically turning on the oven's Keep Warm setting to keep dishes warm and ready to serve
Easy troubleshooting and guided service
- Access Whirlpool's troubleshooting videos on your smartphone or tablet, letting you access immediate support and quick solutions
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and alert the brand to issues using the Whirlpool app, which connects you directly to brand customer service
- Width: 75.88 cm (29.88")
- Height: 91.44 cm (36")
- Depth: 72.71 cm (28.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Whirlpool Electric Range
Of the 318 reviewers who responded, 249 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Poor quality, touch screen does not work.- February 15, 2020
Awful!!! Do not waist your money. The touch screen panel does not work. I bake cakes as a side and had an order for today, I now have to cancel it because of this useless thing. As much as I try to work with it, the screen simply does not work. Nothing moves and it’s always glitching. I got this stove 3 weeks ago, so it’s still in good condition just awful quality. Very disappointed. So angry I can’t do my job because of this thing. It doesn’t even preheat to 350°!! I had my cake in the oven for an hour and a half, and the highest degree it made it to was 160°. Aside from my cakes, I am unable to cook any dish whatsoever in that oven.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to the expectations.- February 24, 2019
I bought this unit a month ago. I rated poor for ease of use and performance. The LCD screen doesn't The prints on the control knob are not very legible, big or bright print and makes it more worse since it's hidden below the LCD Console surface. The middle burner meant for only 'warm' is a absolute waste. I wish there was one big burner at the rear. LCD screen malfunctions, the screen freezes quite often and I cannot turn on the oven. Also, to turn off the oven, there isn't proper indication that the oven is turned off. Also the timer alarm is very inaudible. The surface on LCD console and the stove top is very hard to clean. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fit, Great Look, Great Features- November 12, 2018
We modified our countertop to go from a smooth cooktop with a cabinet underneath to accommodate this great slide in range, removed the double ovens in another area to accommodate a coffee bar with a microwave drawer underneath the coffee bar. The range fits great, looks great and we love all the features. We really like the triple burner, double burner and the three back burners. The oven control panel is VERY TOUCHY so we keep it in "LOCK" mode when not in use. We haven't had a need to clean the oven yet, hopeful it will be an easy task. Wish the bottom drawer was a little deeper but otherwise everything (to date) is fantastic. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.