Whirlpool 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood (WVU37UC0FS) - Stainless Steel
- Under-cabinet range hood offers 265 CFM of ventilation to clear the air of smoke and cooking odours
- Duct-free recirculation option allows this hood to be installed nearly anywhere as it doesn't have to be connected to outside air
- 3-speed fan with push-button controls makes it easy to select the fan speed you need
- Generates only 0.5 sones at low speed and 5.2 sones (65dB) at the highest speed, for quiet operation
- LED task lights provide plenty of illumination so you can get a better view of the dishes you're preparing
- Dishwasher safe grease filters reduce steam, grease, and odour to help avoid grime collecting on ceilings and countertops
- Fit System ensures a perfect fit, eliminating the need for measuring, cutting, and trim
- Dimensions: Width: 76.02cm (29.93"); height: 12.52cm (4.93"); depth: 47.29cm (18.62")
- 30" Range Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 103 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keep Looking- March 12, 2021
This is our third hood in 5 years. The first two were a different brand purchased from a different store and the fan blades kept breaking after about two years. With this this purchase, my husband and I felt safer choosing a well known brand like Whirlpool. We are now hitting the 2 year mark and it's still "working" but it has never really done too good of a job. The past hoods have done a much better job ridding the smoke from the stove. More times that not my windows and ceiling fan do the job I purchased this hood to do. I do not recommend this hood.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good product- January 23, 2020
So i bought this whirlpool rangehood from best buy and had a professuonal company paid to install it. The electricians came in and declared that it was a faulty unit because the fan would not work. The lights were working fine. I went back to bestbuy and exchanged it for the same rangehood, and again the fan doesnt work. It makes a noise which indicates that it has power when i press the button to start it. I have now called whirlpool and they said they will send a technician out but they might charge you $130 plus tax. Lets see if they can determine where the fault is. Disappointed with this product and the continuous effect to get it working. There is also a time lag from when this is ordered to when it is received, specially when it was ordered twice.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Horrible- June 21, 2021
I bought this unit more for the lights than for the fan. The lights were great, but within 6 months they dimmed and stopped working. The repair guy came and said he needed to order parts. Three months later he came back only to find he ordered the wrong part. I'm not sure if that is really the case or if the unit is a complete dud. It has been 2 months now and I haven't heard from him. When I contacted whirlpool I got the run around. They couldn't find my work order, the repair guy didn't update the records. This is ridiculous. I know it is not an expensive unit, but my builder grade fan that this one replaced was working fine after 28 years. I only replaced it because I wanted stainless steel. I am so disappointed with Whirlpool and this product. ZERO STARS it is a piece of junk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.