Whirlpool 33.1" 21.2 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Ice & Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel
Easy access and organization of food and drinks
- 14.45 cu. ft. space for fresh food and 6.77 cu. ft. space for the freezer means there’s ample room to keep food for the whole family
- Frameless glass shelves sit wall-to-wall to maximize space, including 3 adjustable full-width shelves and 1 fixed full-width shelf
- Can caddy in the door can hold both cans and bottles, keeping them neatly out of the main storage area
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins can be moved around to accommodate larger containers as needed, keeping them out of the way
- Deli Drawer specifically designed to keep meats and cheeses fresh and easily accessible
Convenience features, keep food fresh
- Water and ice dispenser with EveryDrop filtration so you can get filtered water right at home
- Interior LED lighting and LED dispenser night lights for when you want to pour a nice, cold glass of water at night, or grab a late night snack
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep fruits and vegetables fresher for longer
- Adaptive Defrost senses the freezer load and capacity and only runs when necessary so your food lasts longer and won’t get freezer burn
- Electronic temperature controls adapt to the ideal temperature for food you’re storing
- Tap touch controls are not only easy to use, but also a cinch to clean
- Width: 33.13"
- Height: 66.2"
- Depth: 33.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5192 reviewers who responded, 4518 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- September 3, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pretty good refrigerator. Freezer area is small. Refrigerator shipped with a shelf missing from freezer. Still haven't received shelf after three weeks. Refrigerator section is pretty spacious but items in the fridge set near the back have frozen. Touch controls too easily changed by accidentally touching them even with "Lock" on. Refrigerator runs pretty loud. It seems as though the compressor is always running. It was one of very few refrigerators available for the height restrictions I had. LG fridge that it replaced seemed to utilize its internal space better but its compressor was absolute garbage having died in three years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it- September 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Had it about two weeks now. I have always had a top freezer so when that died i decided to get a side by side. Got enough space for me, i like the ice and water dispencer, i like the fingerprint resistant look and the size is perfect for the small space i have. Things i don't like are that you hear the fan running sometimes because i believe it is hitting the shroud sometimes and when you get ice, crushed or cubed, if you open the freezer door you will have ice on the edge qhere it drops in the hole and you will have pieces that fall inside the freezer. Not for those two things, I would have given it 5 stars. Overall I am very happy with it.
- Not happy- November 13, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this refrigerator 2 weeks ago. I’m not happy with the size of the water and ice dispenser. It’s to small! The water dispenser is in front of the ice dispenser and it’s hard to use one or the other. This should be bigger. I can hardly get a glass to fit in it. I really don’t like the plastic part. It scratches much to easy. This should be made of another material like something stronger. I hate the fact that I have to keep wiping it off from finger prints. When the light is on you can see scuff marks. I don’t like the way this was made. You should rethink this!!! The cost of this refrigerator is not cheap to have this kind of problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.