Whirlpool 33" 21.2 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice Dispenser (WRS321SDHV) - Black Stainless
The ultimate in food organisation
- 33" fridge with 21.2 cu. ft. of total space includes 14.45 cu. ft. for storing fresh foods and a 6.77 cu. ft. freezer for frozen items
- Side-by-side design keeps frequently accessed items at a convenient height for easy retrieval
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins can accommodate larger bottles and jugs
- Frameless glass shelves include 3 adjustable full-width shelves and 1 fixed full-width shelf
- Can caddy in the door can hold cans and bottles, freeing up shelf space for other items
- Deli drawer can hold meats and cheeses for quick access when needed for sandwiches or parties
Keeping the right temperature
- Humidity-controlled crispers can adjust to accommodate your fresh fruits and vegetables, extending their life
- Adaptive defrost intelligently senses the freezer load and capacity and only runs the defrost cycle when it's needed, improving food preservation and saving energy
- Electronic temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature to the optimal level for proper food storage
Stylish exterior, make your own ice
- Black finish with hidden hinges and tap touch controls is sleek and stylish, smudge and fingerprint-resistant, and easy to clean
- Interior LED lighting so you can easily see what's inside
- Exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop water filtration provides fresh and clean water and ice at the touch of a button
- LED dispenser night light so you can easily grab a glass of water in the middle of the night without turning the kitchen lights on
- Width: 84.14cm (33.13")
- Height: 168.15cm (66.2")
- Depth: 85.41cm (33.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5919 reviewers who responded, 5158 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL!- July 6, 2021
DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL. I bought 2 microwaves, 2 refrigerators, a double wall oven, range hood, countertop stove, and dishwasher and have had problems and trouble with everything except the range hood. Leaky dishwasher, A Microwave that will not beep, noisy compressors on refrigerators, missing insulating foam on this refrigerator, ovens that don't bake evenly due to hot spots, smart technology that is not very smart and gas stovetop that leaked. This is not the quality that I was accustomed to in previous years. I like the idea that, for the most part, the appliances are all made in the USA, but their quality has gone downhill significantly and their customer service is garbage. DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to look at.- May 13, 2021
I got this refrigerator delivered a couple months ago and it is very nice to look at but the freezer is soo small you can barely fit much in there. My ice drawer had a small crack in it although I was unable to hook up the water line I put my own cubes in it and used it to crush ice. Needless to say after a few days the drawer cracked completely so the ice maker keeps coming detached from the screws and hangs inside. The ice drawer takes up more room than the room for food. The can caddie catches and falls off every time I shut the fridge. However everything else is great. The refrigerator has alot of room. There are handles at the top of the door to grip as well. Its slightly noisy but looks nice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ice maker water dispenser,spacious- June 4, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I would recommend this appliance to anyone has plenty of room and is very quiteYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the road- February 17, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought my fridge a little over a year ago. I wish I had saved a little longer and knew more about what to look for in features. The ice maker is a great example. While I love having it, knowing the position of where the water is dispensed is important. On this model there are two levers. The one further back dispenses the ice. The one on the front dispenses the water. The problem with this is the water inevitably drips down the front of the fridge. So much so that I have a line down the front that I can’t get off, even with Stainless steel cleaner. I love the three drawers. Besides fruits and vegetables, the third drawer is great for lunch meats, cheeses, ets. All the small stuff that you lose in the fridge. For me, the shelf capacity was not enough because I had to remove a shelf to hold taller items. And yes I do have the milk in the door shelf. It might just be my personal needs that make it feel smaller. It might be perfect for someone who doesn’t refrigerate 1/2 gallon jars or gallon jugs of tea. The freezer is okay. The bin on the bottom is nice for all those loose bags. Again, just doesn’t seem very big, but the ice maker takes up a good bit of room. The door slots are fairly useless, too small to fit almost anything. All I can fit are children size ice packs. I have a deep freezer in the basement and use that primarily. I keep the stuff I need quick access to in this freezer. I hope this helps. Review what you truly need before purchasing. Other than the ice maker, the fridge is great for someone that doesn’t store as much.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding features- December 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Thanksgiving was coming up fast. We had no refrigeration. Our Frigidaire refrigerator of 22 years now was not working. Running back & forth for bags of Ice in Styrofoam bins keeping food cold. Height and width was important. My husband and I looked from store to store finding our Whirlpool stainless steel side-by-side with Ice maker at Lowe's. Both sides having plenty of storage on every shelf. Bright white interior providing excellent light. We like the features on the front panel allowing finger tip adjustments to control temperature settings. Doing our research Whirlpool appliance is at the top of it's line. We believe we made the right choice and we did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.