Whirlpool 33" 21.2 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice Dispenser (WRS321SDHV) - Black Stainless
The ultimate in food organisation
- 33" fridge with 21.2 cu. ft. of total space includes 14.45 cu. ft. for storing fresh foods and a 6.77 cu. ft. freezer for frozen items
- Side-by-side design keeps frequently accessed items at a convenient height for easy retrieval
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins can accommodate larger bottles and jugs
- Frameless glass shelves include 3 adjustable full-width shelves and 1 fixed full-width shelf
- Can caddy in the door can hold cans and bottles, freeing up shelf space for other items
- Deli drawer can hold meats and cheeses for quick access when needed for sandwiches or parties
Keeping the right temperature
- Humidity-controlled crispers can adjust to accommodate your fresh fruits and vegetables, extending their life
- Adaptive defrost intelligently senses the freezer load and capacity and only runs the defrost cycle when it's needed, improving food preservation and saving energy
- Electronic temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature to the optimal level for proper food storage
Stylish exterior, make your own ice
- Black finish with hidden hinges and tap touch controls is sleek and stylish, smudge and fingerprint-resistant, and easy to clean
- Interior LED lighting so you can easily see what's inside
- Exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop water filtration provides fresh and clean water and ice at the touch of a button
- LED dispenser night light so you can easily grab a glass of water in the middle of the night without turning the kitchen lights on
- Width: 84.14cm (33.13")
- Height: 168.15cm (66.2")
- Depth: 85.41cm (33.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4598 reviewers who responded, 4026 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- September 3, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pretty good refrigerator. Freezer area is small. Refrigerator shipped with a shelf missing from freezer. Still haven't received shelf after three weeks. Refrigerator section is pretty spacious but items in the fridge set near the back have frozen. Touch controls too easily changed by accidentally touching them even with "Lock" on. Refrigerator runs pretty loud. It seems as though the compressor is always running. It was one of very few refrigerators available for the height restrictions I had. LG fridge that it replaced seemed to utilize its internal space better but its compressor was absolute garbage having died in three years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it- September 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Had it about two weeks now. I have always had a top freezer so when that died i decided to get a side by side. Got enough space for me, i like the ice and water dispencer, i like the fingerprint resistant look and the size is perfect for the small space i have. Things i don't like are that you hear the fan running sometimes because i believe it is hitting the shroud sometimes and when you get ice, crushed or cubed, if you open the freezer door you will have ice on the edge qhere it drops in the hole and you will have pieces that fall inside the freezer. Not for those two things, I would have given it 5 stars. Overall I am very happy with it.
- Not happy- November 13, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this refrigerator 2 weeks ago. I’m not happy with the size of the water and ice dispenser. It’s to small! The water dispenser is in front of the ice dispenser and it’s hard to use one or the other. This should be bigger. I can hardly get a glass to fit in it. I really don’t like the plastic part. It scratches much to easy. This should be made of another material like something stronger. I hate the fact that I have to keep wiping it off from finger prints. When the light is on you can see scuff marks. I don’t like the way this was made. You should rethink this!!! The cost of this refrigerator is not cheap to have this kind of problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.