Whirlpool 33" 22.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ LED Lighting (WRF532SNHZ) - Stainless Steel
Streamlined, contemporary design
- 22.1 cu. ft. total capacity includes 15.66 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 6.45 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout keeps frequently used frozen foods organized and easy to retrieve
- Modern French door design takes up less kitchen space when open, and makes storing large trays and dishes easier
- ENERGY STAR certification means this fridge uses less power, saving on your energy costs
Keeps foods fresh
- Accu-Chill temperature management system intelligently monitors and adjusts temperature settings to keep foods fresh
- FreshFlow produce preserver helps keep fruits and veggies fresher for longer when stored in the crisper drawers
- Temperature-controlled full-width bottom drawer lets you easily store wide items, such as deli platters and sheet cakes
- Adaptive Defrost senses freezer load and capacity, improving food preservation by only running the defrost cycle when necessary
Easy to use, day in and day out
- Easy-to-clean glass frameless shelves include 4 adjustable half-width shelves and 1 fixed full-width shelf with wall-to-wall storage space
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins can be quickly and easily moved to accommodate larger containers and beverage jugs
- Interior LED lighting makes it easy to find specific items, even ones buried in the back behind the leftovers
- ENERGY STAR certified to cut down on energy use
- Width: 82.87 cm (32.63")
- Height: 178.12 cm (70.13")
- Depth: 87.63 cm (34.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 257 reviewers who responded, 230 would recommend this product.
- Great capacity, very poor quality- November 27, 2020
The really bad: -We have now had the crisper support break 3 times. The support structure is a t design made of plastic that just cannot handle a full crisper. If you eat a full crispers worth of veg I would strongly encourage you to look at other models. -The door seal can be a bit annoying and doesn't always shut. The good: -The modular door compartments are a great feature for different sized condiments. -The freezer has a decent amount of space. -It is easy to clean and adjust the shelves. -the main shelves have metal supports. I just wish that like the main shelves the crisper support was made of metal not plastic.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Door closing issue and gasket deterioration- June 2, 2020
Doors do not shut properly and there is not alarm to tell you the doors are open. Additionally, the gasket around the fridge has completely deteriorated, just after the warrantee was up. $170 service call and $165 part.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love my French door refrigerator- July 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have had this for almost 1 year. It looks as good as the day it was delivered. The fingerprintS do not show at all ever. A quick wash and dry is all that’s needed to clean. The only con is about the veggie drawers, they don’t slide as nicely as my old Maytag. They keep getting caught on the little tab that is at the top, which slides and controls the moisture. My old fridge had a different mechanism to do that which I prefer. I like the fact everything is so easy to see now. We are a couple in our early 70’s, so having to bend down to find things on the bottom isn’t a problem any more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.